New Order

Zoo Music Girl

41 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

already did that in 2005 so i doubt they'll repeat it. Other headliner up against Adele is my guess

Yeah you're probably right. I was thinking New Order Friday, LCD Soundsystem Saturday, Bring me the Horizon Sunday. If it's Radiohead vs LCD Soundsystem on the Friday it will be massively unpleasant.

43 minutes ago, theDandy said:

Yeah you're probably right. I was thinking New Order Friday, LCD Soundsystem Saturday, Bring me the Horizon Sunday. If it's Radiohead vs LCD Soundsystem on the Friday it will be massively unpleasant.

Radiohead being massive New Order fans would prefer it this way...might insist it this way

46 minutes ago, theDandy said:

If it's New order v Muse on the Friday I'll be very upset as well... :(

49 minutes ago, ericlered said:

Stone Roses?

No chance mate. I have just stuck my Roses ticket for Dublin on Viagogo ( less that I paid for it before anyone has a go at me ) so that I can go to watch NO at Castlefield.

Surely no one would clash the 2 of them anyway.

No chance Roses and New Order would be against each other at a festival. That would just be fucking stupid, and unnecessary. I doubt New Order would agree to go head to head with them either. Don't think there will be that problem though, New Order will probably be there ,SR unlikely. 

1 hour ago, Alan_C said:

knNo chance Roses and New Order would be against each other at a festival. That would just be fucking stupid, and unnecessary. I doubt New Order would agree to go head to head with them either. Don't think there will be that problem though, New Order will probably be there ,SR unlikely. 

Haha I know, I know.... I was just checking who Easty would go see if it happened! Now I know :P

Much as I love New Order I would go see the Roses myself. Much more of an event, especially as I bought my first Glastonbury ticket in 1995 to see them headline.... oops!

1 hour ago, ericlered said:

Haha I know, I know.... I was just checking who Easty would go see if it happened! Now I know :P

Much as I love New Order I would go see the Roses myself. Much more of an event, especially as I bought my first Glastonbury ticket in 1995 to see them headline.... oops!

I am a big fan of the Roses mate but I have seen them a few times and they basically have one set. New Order and Depeche Mode are my 2 fave ever bands and from a live perspective you just don't know which New Order are going to turn up.