Forgotten Acts

oneoftherest

Not that I was there but The Gaslight Anthem it seems.

I wonder what happened to them in general. There was quite a bit of hype surrounding Handwritten, it reached #2 and it looked like they could have gone on to big things but they just seem to have stagnated since.

I think your definition of a hit and mine might be different. Maybe if I said they've only got one "good" song? Does that help? Don't get me wrong, I thought they were ok. They have potential to do well if they stopped trying to copy their one good song with all their other songs. HTH.

I was at Everything Everything and they pulled a decent crowd @ Reading and were really good. Not much hype before but they're one of the bands that sticks in my mind from the weekend :)

I was there and yes they were amazing great songs and he is such a good singer of my highlights for sure, but got a bit crushed afterwards when people piled in to see catfish.