Bestival Weather

Henrik

Saturday and Sunday currently look very changeable to me -  I think it could go either way.

BBC forecast is still the worst, although they have already downgraded Saturday to just  the odd light shower.

At least we will have good weather for setting up camp on the Thursday :drinks:

Edited by Henrik

Wellies are the devils shoe :P

wellies sure do suck, and i hope to wear them as little as possible this weekend, but damn would i be fucked without them if any amount of rain/mud were to appear. just must remember to look after my feet better - they were torn to absolute shreds and i could barely walk after Glastonbury

Don't quote me on this, but whenever I've been and there have been showers, the ground dries up very quickly afterwards, and the site doesn't even begin to turn to mush.  I've never needed wellies at Bestival, unlike Glastonbury and Download.

I know 2008 was a mudbath, but I believe the drainage was given a major upgrade after that happened.

It's all good.

Very happy with the forecast now. Looking like the odd shower Friday night/Sat Morn and a couple on Sunday/ I can definitely live with that. Looks like any showers will be fleeting, nothing to worry about. 

Have a great weekend guys! :wink: