Chris_Hayter88

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

is it cool if this aussie tag's along? :D trying to find mates willing to make the 20-odd hour plane ride over is too much of a mission nobody wants to commit to - no matter how hard I try to convince them it's one of the best music festivals on the planet to come along to! B)

• 4 weeks later...

Hey! I'm from California, but I'll be studying in London in the Fall.  I REALLY want to go to Reading, but I don't know anyone in the UK.  I would love to go, but I'd be going alone and I honestly don't want to go alone.  I work at and attend several festivals in the US, but I'm really new to the festival scene in the UK.   

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be travelling by myself from New Zealand in June for Roskilde Festival then working in England and I really want to go to Reading!!! I'm going to Roskilde alone and i'd probably go to Reading alone too. I'm a little hesitant to buy a ticket, just because this is my first time travelling alone and it would be my first (or second by that time) festival experience and i don't wanna end up alone. But like what I thought when I bought a ticket to Roskilde, the line up is too good to miss and I'm hoping I'll make friends there.. Am I right? is it worth a shot and buying a ticket? :) 

Edited by Adri

35 minutes ago, karaseen said:

There are now two threads. The Camping alone? Join us thread is bigger....Perhaps we should all stick to that one?  Last year I think Neil set-up a private group to use, but that normally doesn't happen until after the re-sale.

I'm not aware of there being a second one, there was only 1 (mine) in relation to camping alone when I set this up in September of last year, it would be easier if you could merge your group if there is one in some way with this one.

Edited by Chris_Hayter88

20 hours ago, Chris_Hayter88 said:

I'm not aware of there being a second one, there was only 1 (mine) in relation to camping alone when I set this up in September of last year, it would be easier if you could merge your group if there is one in some way with this one.

Sorry.  I am in the wrong thread.  I was talking about glasto.  :/  Oops.  

• 3 weeks later...