How was your weekend?

As it says really? I went to leeds first time iv camped there (been on day tickets before) I was really impressed to be honest we camped in purple and mate good friends with a group of Welsh lads and a Scottish couple I liked how you were allowed to use bbq's and create a campfire,the location of the toilets was dissapointing had a fair walk to them and the relentless stage wasn't ideal at 3 this morning when I could hear it (despite being far enough away from it) whilst trying to get enough sleep to allow me to drive home today all in all though I thought it was a great festival a great weekend and great weather (I'm not caring it rained through the night I was in my tent anyway, I'll definitely be going back next year.

Thought crowd was really good to being Scottish when I go down south for gigs they normally seem more reserved than up here but Leeds certainly knew how to go for it