Glastonbury font

themuel

2 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

It’s saying you can’t receive messages for some reason mate.

Any chance you can send it over to me as well? I’m planning on using it as my wedding font.

(When you can receive messages let me know and I’ll send you my email address)

Thank you in advance!

Ooops, sorry about that! Have deleted a few messages now so should work.

@eFestivals, any chance of increasing mailbox size? At least for us Goldies?

Hi Brave Sir Robin

Sorry to bother you, i was looking for the Glastonbury Font, and noticed you are able to send out, looking at making some signage for glastonbury in the back garden 2020 :( hahah would be great if you can send it across. 

Thanks again 

Is there any chance someone could send me the font please? want to make some signage for Glastonbury in the garden 2020 hahahha

27 minutes ago, oliverloaded said:

@Brave Sir Robin @brandycoke @themuel 

Hey! I'm similar to @glittery_hanna and want to make a sign for the garden in a couple of weeks 😕 Could you please send me the font?

Thanks!

Hi, welcome to the forum!

I'm due to be sent it so happy to forward it on when I receive it. If you want then inbox me your email address and I'll send it as soon as I receive it.

19 hours ago, glittery_hanna said:

Hi Brave Sir Robin

Sorry to bother you, i was looking for the Glastonbury Font, and noticed you are able to send out, looking at making some signage for glastonbury in the back garden 2020 :( hahah would be great if you can send it across. 

Thanks again 

Is there any chance someone could send me the font please? want to make some signage for Glastonbury in the garden 2020 hahahha

19 hours ago, oliverloaded said:

@Brave Sir Robin @brandycoke @themuel 

Hey! I'm similar to @glittery_hanna and want to make a sign for the garden in a couple of weeks 😕 Could you please send me the font?

Thanks!

If you still need it I have two versions, one from BSR and one from Twitter. Just PM me your email addresses. 

1 hour ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Oh if there's another version please can you send me that? Which is better?

I wouldn’t say either is better but there was one I preferred. TBH I wouldn’t put it past me to have the same font but with two different names... I got two versions as I simultaneously posted in here asking for it, and on Twitter. 
Can’t remember which came from where through. Will send it back over to you. 

EDIT: Just sent 

Edited by blutarsky

39 minutes ago, clarkete said:

I've got a ttf file, but I believe that's purely alphabetical, no numbers.

Is that what's being discussed?

No, someone shared a pdf with every letter of the alphabet, mocked up to look like the letters form the massive Glastonbury sign. I have it if you want it. 

4014FC0A-CB13-4B1B-9117-77A453D0D222.png

46 minutes ago, clarkete said:

I've got a ttf file, but I believe that's purely alphabetical, no numbers.

Is that what's being discussed?

As has been said, it's a PDF with the full alphabet, one letter per page, in the style of the Glasto sign at the back of The Park.

I'd be interested to know what this .ttf file is too though?

15 minutes ago, mpsamuels said:

As has been said, it's a PDF with the full alphabet, one letter per page, in the style of the Glasto sign at the back of The Park.

I'd be interested to know what this .ttf file is too though?

It’s a font you can install on your computer, so you can write with it in word etc. Capital letters only, and no numbers. Again, I’ve got it if you want it forwarded. 

9 minutes ago, blutarsky said:

It’s a font you can install on your computer, so you can write with it in word etc. Capital letters only, and no numbers. Again, I’ve got it if you want it forwarded. 

If you could send that one on too that'd be great.

Is there any reason why we're e-mailing them about? I've got some webspace I could upload them too to make it easier for everyone to get hold of in future. The PDF certainly looks like it's fair game for wide circulation as long as the original creator's intro page is left in place.

46 minutes ago, mpsamuels said:

If you could send that one on too that'd be great.

Is there any reason why we're e-mailing them about? I've got some webspace I could upload them too to make it easier for everyone to get hold of in future. The PDF certainly looks like it's fair game for wide circulation as long as the original creator's intro page is left in place.

Sent 

Thanks @blutarsky

Just in case anyone else wants to use them, I've put the PDF and two TTF files in a zip at https://bit.ly/2YQf5ZF

edited to say, if anyone does have any concerns I'll happily remove the link but the PDF in particular seems to be a unique piece of work (albeit based on a design seen at Glasto) that the author is happy to have shared so I don't believe there's a problem myself.

Edited by mpsamuels
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, blutarsky said:

No, someone shared a pdf with every letter of the alphabet, mocked up to look like the letters form the massive Glastonbury sign. I have it if you want it. 

4014FC0A-CB13-4B1B-9117-77A453D0D222.png

Ooh yes please, that would be really kind :)

For anyone who was asking the ttf is like the signs...

sample.jpg

I believe the reason none of this is publicly shared is due to potential copyright concerns.

Edited by clarkete