Glastonbury font

themuel

19 hours ago, JenniferD22 said:

Hi @Mudrunner

Is it possible to have a copy of this font? I’m turning my downstairs toilet into a Glastonbury shrine so feel it’s only right I have the correct font for my Flushing Toilets sign! It sounds like you have worked really hard on this so thank you  

There are two versions on the Worthy Pastures site:

https://worthypastures.com/wp-content/themes/worthy-pastures/assets/fonts/mo_font-webfont.woff2

https://worthypastures.com/wp-content/themes/worthy-pastures/assets/fonts/mo_spaced_font-webfont.woff2

Not sure what the difference is - I thought one might be monospaced but they look the same to me.

There are online converters if you need them in TTF format. e.g.:

https://products.aspose.app/font/conversion/woff2-to-ttf

54 minutes ago, Cheesey said:

Not sure what the difference is - I thought one might be monospaced but they look the same to me.

Actually, they are different. The "spaced" version has ever-so-slightly larger spaces between characters, which makes it a bit easier to read.

On 8/23/2022 at 7:00 PM, JenniferD22 said:

Hi @Mudrunner

Is it possible to have a copy of this font? I’m turning my downstairs toilet into a Glastonbury shrine so feel it’s only right I have the correct font for my Flushing Toilets sign! It sounds like you have worked really hard on this so thank you  

I posted a download link a bit further up the page.

On 1/14/2022 at 2:21 PM, Dukeicon said:

There's an 'official' one, which was on the Worthy Pastures website.

'Mo Font' & 'Mo Spaced Font'
Both WOFF formats on the website but have converted to OFT & TTF.
Letters & Numbers!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lx7hux8aucuvxen/AAAr0mWtC9DZLQlIA1_awRcma?dl=0

On 8/23/2022 at 7:00 PM, JenniferD22 said:

Hi @Mudrunner

not glastonbury, but my bog used to have the door sign (nicked from thr home office during a drunken xmas party)of"judge stepthen tumin cheif inspector of prisions".

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/17/2021 at 4:37 PM, Mudrunner said:

I was bored today, so I've updated with more punctuation, better digit glyphs, and "lower case" (just smaller versions of the caps). If someone can confirm that Wetransfer is accessible, I can upload the newer version.

Hi @Mudrunnerdo you still have this font file? Would you be able to send it to me as well please? Been desperately looking for something like this to create some signs for our glasto themed wedding! 

7 hours ago, El101 said:

Hi @Mudrunnerdo you still have this font file? Would you be able to send it to me as well please? Been desperately looking for something like this to create some signs for our glasto themed wedding! 

The 'Official' one has been posted further up by myself a few times now.

On 1/14/2022 at 2:21 PM, Dukeicon said:

There's an 'official' one, which was on the Worthy Pastures website.

'Mo Font' & 'Mo Spaced Font'
Both WOFF formats on the website but have converted to OFT & TTF.
Letters & Numbers!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lx7hux8aucuvxen/AAAr0mWtC9DZLQlIA1_awRcma?dl=0

• 6 months later...
4 minutes ago, abbiegilbertson said:

Hi all! Joining the club looking for the Glastonbury signage ‘Mo’ look-a-like font! Might anyone have any ideas? Big thank you 🙂

If you scrolled up one post, there's a link to download it 😉

Here it is again.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/15/2020 at 1:03 PM, blutarsky said:

No, someone shared a pdf with every letter of the alphabet, mocked up to look like the letters form the massive Glastonbury sign. I have it if you want it. 

4014FC0A-CB13-4B1B-9117-77A453D0D222.png

Don't suppose anyone can send me the PDF for the alphabet mocked up like the Glasto sign? None of the download links for this one seem to be working anymore on this thread 😞 Thanks in advance!

18 hours ago, picassopickle said:

Don't suppose anyone can send me the PDF for the alphabet mocked up like the Glasto sign? None of the download links for this one seem to be working anymore on this thread 😞 Thanks in advance!

I've still got it all saved so happy to email it if you want?

18 hours ago, picassopickle said:

I'd be happy to knock up a quick PDF for you with the font. Is it just the word "Glastonbury" you're after or anything else? Any particular colour? Would be helpful to know what the usage is too? ie. printing on paper, T-shirt etc...