Glastonbury font

themuel

Hi everyone,

I have been considering a tattoo for a long while now (I know some people don't think anything of getting one but to me it's a big decision) and have decided I definitely want to get one. I know the words I'm after and would really love a Glastonbury link, can anyone think of a particular font they have used which I could look at as a potential to use?

Preferably something they use regularly, although I know it changes every year on the posters. I looked at the font they used on the 2003 poster (the first time I went) and it's not a great one sadly.

Anyway, I thought that here would be a good place to ask. All ideas gratefully received! I won't be doing anything until I'm completely happy with the design.

Thanks

Ah that's a great idea guys! It might look a bit stark round my wrist but I will definitely investigate, thanks! Brandycoke that's amazing, how do I get the font for myself? Or at least a copy of all the letters?

Any other ideas floating around? I love this forum :) p

• 2 months later...

are you just planning on getting the word Glastonbury as a tattoo or something more complex

I've thought about a Glastonbury tattoo a few time since attending and I think a good artist could create something fantastic, I've pictured something full colour with the pyramid at night with colour lights and loads of bright flags in front of it

have you got an artist in mind?

edit: well this thread is old as balls, lets just pretend that I saw that and would like to now talk about tattoos, preferably Glastonbury  tattoos

Edited by sloseph

12 minutes ago, carreg_cennen said:

As a fellow IT nerd - You REALLY need to get out more!!

I'm not that much of a nerd, honest. :D

I'm only aware of it because most of this week I've been faffing about with the menus, and that's one of the things I've had to type a number of times.... and it didn't even occur to me about screen refreshes until I read parsonjack's post.

On 12 November 2015 at 14:42:15, sloseph said:

are you just planning on getting the word Glastonbury as a tattoo or something more complex

I've thought about a Glastonbury tattoo a few time since attending and I think a good artist could create something fantastic, I've pictured something full colour with the pyramid at night with colour lights and loads of bright flags in front of it

have you got an artist in mind?

edit: well this thread is old as balls, lets just pretend that I saw that and would like to now talk about tattoos, preferably Glastonbury  tattoos

I plan to have a lyric from my favourite band, in a font related to Glastonbury. The font is the bit I can't settle on and am still after suggestions!! 

• 6 months later...
24 minutes ago, Mallysparks said:

Hi everyone!

Please could someone tell me the name of the Glastonbury font or send it to me? Or tell me where I can get it?

Thank you!

You could send a PM (message) to the person above who says they have it?

On 11/12/2015 at 11:43 AM, eFestivals said:

PS: I bet you're nerdy enough to have inspected that page element to check that what I said is true. :P

So it is!

Untitled.png

I find the 'chat' item in that menu slightly annoying as I keep clicking it by accident trying to get to the Glastonbury chat forum. There's never anyone in there...

• 4 years later...
On 8/31/2015 at 12:27 AM, brandycoke said:

If you drop me your e-mail, i can send it to you themuel.

Hi, would there be any chance you could send it to me too please? I’ve been trawling the internet looking for it and found several old threads on here. Thank you 😊 

On 8/31/2015 at 12:27 AM, brandycoke said:

If you drop me your e-mail, i can send it to you 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/23/2020 at 4:14 PM, GlastoGal1980 said:

Hi, would there be any chance you could send it to me too please? I’ve been trawling the internet looking for it and found several old threads on here. Thank you 😊 

Did you manage to get this?

Would appreciate if anyone could share it. 👍

Thanks,
Sam

On 5/23/2020 at 4:14 PM, GlastoGal1980 said:

1 hour ago, sam1981 said:

Did you manage to get this?

Would appreciate if anyone could share it. 👍

Thanks,
Sam

PM me and I can send it to you

6 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

PM me and I can send it to you

It’s saying you can’t receive messages for some reason mate.

Any chance you can send it over to me as well? I’m planning on using it as my wedding font.

(When you can receive messages let me know and I’ll send you my email address)

Thank you in advance!

Edited by DareToDibble