Help! One ticket for EOTR needed!

siobhanie

Hello there, due to a bit of a mix-up, I don't have a ticket for EOTR, have gone the last number of years, will be flying over from Ireland for it, all booked up, except for the ticket, really hope that someone can help, and one of the early tiers, it's all been a bit of a disaster. Do PM me if you think you can help. Thanks a million!

I received an email from EOTR yesterday with bits of info in it, this was part of the text, have you tried Ticket Trust, it may be worth one last go before it closes:

Dear Ticket Holder

We are looking forward to welcoming you to our 10th Anniversary Celebrations next week, but beforehand we thought we ought to share some useful information and arrival details.

LAST CHANCE TO BUY

Tomorrow – 26 August – represents your last chance to buy any available resale tickets through our official reseller Ticket Trust. Ticket listings closed yesterday, so if there is nothing new there then that’s it we’re afraid. Check here for last available tickets: http://www.thetickettrust.com/Store/DII-1794.html

Hello there, due to a bit of a mix-up, I don't have a ticket for EOTR, have gone the last number of years, will be flying over from Ireland for it, all booked up, except for the ticket, really hope that someone can help, and one of the early tiers, it's all been a bit of a disaster. Do PM me if you think you can help. Thanks a million!

Hi.

I still have one ticket for sale. Be quick as I'm going to put it on ticket trust later.

thanks

p.s. I've been watching Ticket Trust like a hawk, but haven't been quick enough, and now it seems there are no more going on sale there, so if anyone has one, for the slightly cheaper tiers, on here, please do let me know, I would deeply appreciate it!