2017 festival

kaosmark2

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, seanz25 said:

My little brother is there this year, trying to keep him informed on QOTSA - I'm guessing it's probably best to tell him NME around 9:00PM tonight? Anything going on BBC Introducing between 2PM - 3:30PM? Seems a rather large gap?

QOTSA will probably be on roughly 9.15-10.00, so best to get there around 9. 

Theres a gap on the Introducing stage all 3 days. They're usually a second set by a band playing elsewhere at the festival already

23 minutes ago, rfc_478 said:

QOTSA will probably be on roughly 9.15-10.00, so best to get there around 9. 

Theres a gap on the Introducing stage all 3 days. They're usually a second set by a band playing elsewhere at the festival already

So QOTSA are playing Leeds at 12:30PM and Reading later?

8 minutes ago, rfc_478 said:

They have to be first on Festival Republic tomorrow then? There are no other gaps

Says 'On stage access: Festival Republic' on the badge there so I'd say you're right.

They've done well with the secret acts this year! Very jealous of people getting to see QOTSA. Tha tent will be bouncing. 

Got confused seeing QOTSA played Leeds before as I thought it was meant to be Reading today, pretty cool they're doing both in the same day. Nice little setlist, liiittle bit gutted I've not gone to Leeds as until last week I was pretty sure I would end up caving in. Ah well.

Shame for the Leeds lot that Wolf Alice aren't on double duty as well. They'll be great. Not that it was ever less than 99% certain to happen anyway but good to know they'll have a big slot next year.

Let's hope that the "open air shows" quote has been taken too literally by us and QOTSA are back too in 2018 as that would be a really solid start to the lineup, and it'd probably rule out Foo Fighters being there too, so win win.