2017 festival

kaosmark2

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

They didn't play any new songs - nothing post-2007 in fact.

Wasn't easily new? (thought thats what it said on their instagram and I didnt recognise it, plus the snippet had the modern awful Muse lyrics lol)

Edited by Mattymooz

Just now, Mattymooz said:

Wasn't easily new? (thought thats what it said on their instagram and I didnt recognise it, plus the snippet had the modern awful Muse lyrics lol)

It's a b-side from Starlight. Only just given it a listen and yeah it's not great, but never been played live before which is why it was included I guess.

1 minute ago, JSmurphy said:

Cool. I'm hoping it's all announced today and the not one stage per day method they have done in the past. 

Indeed - announcing the main stage on its own is pretty pointless as gives no clue about clashes! Others might remember better than me, but I think last year it was all in one go though 

1 minute ago, Mattymooz said:

It was but not till like the wednesday iirc

They've made a big deal this year about when specifically the times will be announced, so I'm guessing they're all coming at once now. Even by Festival Republic's standards, even they must have realised how monumentally stupid it was to stagger the release of the stage times.