2017 festival

kaosmark2

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friday: Kasabian, Two Door Cinema Club, Billy Talent, Jimmy Eat World, Shy FX
Saturday: Korn, Flume, At the Drive-In, Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes, Grouplove, Marmozets, Moose Blood, Noisia, The Pretty Reckless
Sunday: Muse, Architects, Fickle Friends

Saturday looking okay I guess, although could easily be ruined by clashes. Friday is poor and that Sunday! :(

18 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Surely that's not Haim subbing Muse there and there's still a sub to come?

That's gotta be 30STM, right? I mean, I think they're bigger than Haim? Have Haim really kept relevance in their absence? I like Haim, but I couldn't see them being higher than fourth on Main at all right now.

This is not a strong lineup...

Not really moved by that announcement. Certainly not enough for me to get a ticket yet.

That said, aside from the headliners I'd like to see the following as well as finding some acts I've never heard of;

TDCC
Bear's Den
Circa Waves
The Amity Affliction
Jimmy Eat World
Mallory Knox
Moose Blood
Major Lazer
Frank Carter
Marmozets
Noisia
Sundara Karma
The Pretty Reckless
Blossoms
Architects

3 minutes ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

Haim can surely not be subbing. Must have someone else to come.

Yeah Haim are in the middle of doing a Two Door Cinema Club/Emeli Sande and delaying and delaying their next album until nobody cares anymore, I like them but they'd flop like Jeremy Corbyn as a sub

1 minute ago, Zac Quinn said:

"in alphabetical order" lmao give us the proper poster you tight gits

Makes sense tbf from the festival's point of view. Someone might love Eminem and say, Korn. Better not to tell them they're on at the same time (just an example this may not be the case) until after they've bought a ticket.

Just now, Odessa said:

Makes sense tbf from the festival's point of view. Someone might love Eminem and say, Korn. Better not to tell them they're on at the same time (just an example this may not be the case) until after they've bought a ticket.

of course, doesn't make it okay or decent though, especially when your target audience is people reliant on begging their parents to buy their tickets xoxo

You Me At Six
Billy Talent
Jimmy Eat World

Mallory Knox

Eminem
Korn
At The Drive-In
Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes
Marmozets
Moose Blood
The Pretty Reckless
While She Sleeps

Muse
Against The Current
Architects

Underwhelming but not catastrophic - I definitely won't be buying a ticket just yet, but I'm not ruling it out either. Future announcements can still save this one.

Just now, Cammers said:

The bassist's gurn has kept all relevance.

That gurn though. That was something else. 

I remember seeing them at ... Sheffield O2 Academy?

They sit (for the boring people out there) 77th on my all-time list of gigs, below Mumford's headline set here in '15 and above Bryan Adams at Leeds Arena doing Reckless. By no means a bad gig, I just seem to remember there being a touch of zen missing.