2017 festival

kaosmark2

41 minutes ago, Odessa said:

Much more excited about it if we're getting stage splits. The poster last year was pretty frustrating. Maybe what Andy C has is different to what will be released, but I doubt it.

Obviously not that wise to it but maybe not impossible. I know bands get early iterations of posters and stuff as they've leaked without certain names before and different positions I think.

If it is the case that it's the proper splits then we've buggered the announcement game.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Hawky said:

I asked him for the whole poster... He since removed the post. 

I can't find any evidence of your tweet or his on twitter... :L

EDIT: Plus Chris Lorenzo is already playing at SW4 so unless he is skipping Creamfields this seems unlikely

Edited by Mattymooz

Well if we are going on that I'm kinda suprised Dillon is subbing, but that must mean the last dance headliner is pretty decent too. Becky Hill, Noisia and ShyFX are all great (Plus Andy C which we already knew about). Kinda happy Fatboy Slim is on the Dance Stage too as that means maybe we get one more NME headliner/closing set than we thought

43 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Obviously not that wise to it but maybe not impossible. I know bands get early iterations of posters and stuff as they've leaked without certain names before and different positions I think.

If it is the case that it's the proper splits then we've buggered the announcement game.

Was just gonna say this :lol:

11 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

Well if we are going on that I'm kinda suprised Dillon is subbing, but that must mean the last dance headliner is pretty decent too. Becky Hill, Noisia and ShyFX are all great (Plus Andy C which we already knew about). Kinda happy Fatboy Slim is on the Dance Stage too as that means maybe we get one more NME headliner/closing set than we thought

Meh, I had FBS (closing set) + London Grammar, Bastille, Flume as my NME toppers. I'd now just remove that and have London Grammar playing last. They're probably more of a night time band anyway.

3 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Well that's an interesting turn of events - Fatboy Slim always seemed a bit of a weird NME headliner. Flume, Bastille and a yet to be announced act as NME headliners then?

Muse vs London Grammar

Eminem vs Bastille

Kasabian vs Flume

Last day or two I've had a look properly into who's around etc to finish up a lineup prediction and this is where I've ended up.

1 minute ago, Will-2609 said:

Muse vs London Grammar

Eminem vs Bastille

Kasabian vs Flume

Last day or two I've had a look properly into who's around etc to finish up a lineup prediction and this is where I've ended up.

I guess that makes a lot of sense. I had pretty much the same (didn't look into London Grammar but did have fatboy slim doing a closing set on that day after a mystery headliner)

29 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

I can't find any evidence of your tweet or his on twitter... :L

EDIT: Plus Chris Lorenzo is already playing at SW4 so unless he is skipping Creamfields this seems unlikely

Not sure why you need to see my post... But here it is... 

The quoted tweet is Andy C's- like I said it has been removed.

_20170222_153056.JPG

Just now, Hawky said:

Not sure why you need to see my post... But here it is... 

The quoted tweet is Andy C's- like I said it has been removed.

_20170222_153056.JPG

I didnt need to see your post but if I had found it replying to an unavailable quuoted tweet I could have believed it. Just seemed so fishy as EVERYONE seemed to think Fatboy Slim was on the NME and Chris Lornezo was already booked for SW4. Just didn't wanna get hyped for what could have been another fake :)

3 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

I didnt need to see your post but if I had found it replying to an unavailable quuoted tweet I could have believed it. Just seemed so fishy as EVERYONE seemed to think Fatboy Slim was on the NME and Chris Lornezo was already booked for SW4. Just didn't wanna get hyped for what could have been another fake :)

Ah.. No worries.

As long as the final NME headliner isn't Rebel Sound I'll be ok. Haha.

11 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Muse - FLUME 

Eminem - Bastille 

Kasabian - Weezer 

PLEASE. Also, Cypress Hill would be sick. 

Weezer doesn't seem at all likely.

11 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

I guess that makes a lot of sense. I had pretty much the same (didn't look into London Grammar but did have fatboy slim doing a closing set on that day after a mystery headliner)

Yeah I had that at first. Ended up putting Liam Gallagher on before him even though I really don't think he'll play. Then I spotted that London Grammar are around and that made way more sense to me so I swapped them in.

9 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

I still reckon Korn for NME.

That's a good point. Flume against Muse and Korn against Kasabian makes sense. I considered this but couldn't think of anyone who I could then put third down main instead of Korn. Considered PATD but they don't appear to be around then.

Muse/Eminem/Korn would probably be a good trio for a lot of people of a certain age.

Edited by Will-2609

1 minute ago, Will-2609 said:

That's a good point. Flume against Muse and Korn against Kasabian makes sense. I considered this but couldn't think of anyone who I could then put third down main instead of Korn. Considered PATD but they don't appear to be around then.

Muse, The xx, Two Door Cinema Club
Eminem, Major Lazer, Chance The Rapper
Kasabian, alt-J, Liam Gallagher

Flume
Bastille
Korn

My thoughts of how it's gonna play out. Stuck The xx in there but I really don't know who'll sub, FR always slip in at least one unexpected and asinine booking so I do fear that Rudimental or Kaiser Chiefs will end up subbing. 

1 minute ago, JSmurphy said:

Muse, The xx, Two Door Cinema Club
Eminem, Major Lazer, Chance The Rapper
Kasabian, alt-J, Liam Gallagher

Flume
Bastille
Korn

My thoughts of how it's gonna play out. Stuck The xx in there but I really don't know who'll sub, FR always slip in at least one unexpected and asinine booking so I do fear that Rudimental or Kaiser Chiefs will end up subbing. 

Muse, Skepta, Korn // London Grammar

Eminem, Major Lazer, TDCC // Bastille

Kasabian, alt-J, Chance the Rapper // Flume

Yep seeing Rudimental and Kaisers are both around gave me a worry too. Surely neither would sub now?