kaosmark2

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Kasabian - dead certs IMO

Jack White - got a hunch idk why

Royal Blood - reckon they'll drop album #2 in 2016 and conclude their touring of that with a headline slot at R&L]

failing that Biffy Clyro / Foo Fighters / Paramore / Arcade Fire would not surprise me

26 minutes ago, benus80 said:

We are still in 2015 surely you can not speculate until we have received 2016 line up then can speculate to see who is not playing in 2016 plus alot can happen in music in a year!  

Frikken n00b. Common sense has no place here.

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Royal Blood 
Fall Out Boy
Catfish & The Bottlemen (assuming they don't play in 2016) 

Yes there's no way the'd have some shitty XFM indie* band playing too high on the main stage after playing the previous year.

And Royal Blood headlining? You're on crack.

2 hours ago, mrtourette said:

People are idiots. Muse have headlined twice already, it's not as if they need to play Glasto to be booked again.

I wasn't actually being deadly serious and of course they don't need it, but without going into the dreaded patterns word, it makes sense and has been the case that a successful Glasto slot has prompted RnL to book that same act for the year after. 

I can see Muse playing an end of tour / one off at Reading and Leeds next year definitely