Clashes

stevieweevil

Anyone know if Low and Tame Impala will clash? Looking at the line up it looks as though they will but have just read this on the official site that has given me hope...

Set times are revealed much closer to the festival, and are staggered in order to do all we can to help you avoid having to make those heartbreaking decisions. If it looks like a clash, it doesn’t necessarily mean it is. So don’t panic!

I know we all usually consult Clashfinder, which can change nearer the time, but my current worrying Clashfinder clash is at the start of the day on Saturday. I've already pencilled in Hooton Tennis Club, but have been informed that my soon-to-be son-in-law has been called in to play tuba with Human Pyramids!

Usually when I go to EOTR, and this will be my eight on the trot, I come away with a long list of new bands to check out and buy cds for.

This year my problem is that I'm discovering shed loads of new artists due to the various Spotify playlist before I even arrive.

This is really starting to become clash hell.

And for the record there is far far more bands o want to check out than I had at this year's glasto which was frankly a damp squid

Early Saturday evening just got a bit easier. I love Cate Le Bon's usual solo stuff but the new Drinks album is a mess devoid of both tunes and rhythm so far as I can tell. Now I only have to decide between Ex Hex and My Morning Jacket.

Early Saturday evening just got a bit easier. I love Cate Le Bon's usual solo stuff but the new Drinks album is a mess devoid of both tunes and rhythm so far as I can tell. Now I only have to decide between Ex Hex and My Morning Jacket.

Heh! I'm just listening to it now and agree entirely. I think I'm going down the MMJ route, simply because I want to hear One Big Holiday, but am loving that Ex Hex album too. That may be a half-and-half hour.

I enjoy White Fence's music but agree that the Drinks album is piss poor. I'm not really a fan of Heavenly Recordings generally, but there are definitely better bands on their roster that they could have chosen for their day at EOTR (Gwenno, King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard, The Wytches...)

Clashfinder is up: http://www.thelineofbestfit.com/news/latest-news/download-end-of-the-road-2015-official-clashfinder

Curtis Harding has pulled out (TBC in his Big Top place), The Black Tambourines have been added to Sunday's Big Top.

Not a patch on the clashfinder I'm expecting teamcampesinos! to put up any second now: where's the choice of wallpaper, optional tea breaks, breakfast menus blah blah?

How's this one looking? http:///s/endoftheroad2015/ :) 

some slightly strange clashes this year - an hour between sub and headliner is especially strange. Also strange Mac DeMarco has landed himself a 75 minute set, though that wouldn't be an issue for me if it did not worsen the clash between him and Future Islands. Surprised and disappointed Suf' only has 90 minutes too...

...but these are all minor complaints really! Going to be a spectacular weekend. Already saving up the money for my 2016 early bird so I can hope it meets my expectations. 

EDIT: just removed my username from the URL so you won't all faced with my choices! 

Edited by teamcampesinos!

my days are looking something like this... with space for exploring new bands, catching comedy and literature, and enjoying some sun and beer!

Juan Wauters

Oscar

Ought

King Khan

Natalie Prass

R Seiliog

Jane Weaver

Tame Impala

Jacco Gardner

Stephen Steinbrink

Flo Morrissey

Kiran Leonard vs St Etienne clash

Euros Childs

Sufjan Stevens

Sleaford Mods

Happyness

Alvvays

Future Islands vs Mac Demarco vs Julie Byrne clash

Edited by WM Hall

my days are looking something like this... with space for exploring new bands, catching comedy and literature, and enjoying some sun and beer!

Juan Wauters

Oscar

Ought

King Khan

Natalie Prass

R Seiliog

Jane Weaver

Tame Impala

Jacco Gardner

Stephen Steinbrink

Flo Morrissey

Kiran Leonard vs St Etienne clash

Euros Childs

Sufjan Stevens

Sleaford Mods

Happyness

Alvvays

Future Islands vs Mac Demarco vs Julie Byrne clash

Ooh, if we're playing this game! Hope to have some time let for workshops, bingo and the quiz too, of course...

Ryley Walker

Oscar

Nadine Shah

Ought

King Khan

Diagrams 

Django Django

(Possibly Curtis Harding's replacement)

Tame Impala

East India Youth

Hooton Tennis Club

Human Pyramids

H Hawkline

Madisen Ward and the Mama Bear

Slow Club

Stealing Sheep

Drinks

Ex Hex

Saint Etienne

Euros Childs

Sufjan Stevens

Sleaford Mods

This it the Kit

Alvvays 

1/2 of Giant Sand

1/2 of Future Islands

Mac DeMarco

1/2 of Brakes

Laura Marling

....hmm, busy weekend! :)

Yesterday, I went to Jamie Oliver's Big Feastival for the day and, my God, that's everything that I don't want from a festival. Nothing short of a kids playground with multiple ways of extracting large wads of cash from you, to the soundtrack of CBeebies artists and 80's has-beens. On the upside there were A LOT of places to buy a drink, and I'm thinking that those camping parents are going to need them. This morning, it was the perfect antidote to plan my way through EOTR:

Fri: Love LUV > Crushed Beaks > Nadine Shah > Pond > Metz > Django Django > Tame Impala > East India Youth

Sat: Hooton Tennis Club > The Drink > The Duke Spirit > Eaves > Stephen Steinbrick > Girlpool > Ex Hex > Saint Etienne > Sufjan Stevens > Sleaford Mods

Sun: The Vryll Society > The Black Tambourines > Ultimate Painting > This is the Kit > Happyness > Alvvays > Wand > Brakes

I have to agree that it's looking pretty hard to find time to eat. It could be a matter of heading for whoever has the shortest queue.

Edited by paulwa

Revised schedule:

Friday:

Ryley Walker

Juan Wauters

Fumaca Preta

Nadine Shah

Ought

Natalie Prass

Fuzz

Low

Jacco Gardner