site map?

randombits

Dont know about drowning in the bar but certainly nearly drowned later on the Saturday - the weather forecast you passed on to me a few hours earlier that day was certainly pretty spot on Scot, unfortunately... Was out all night in it on shift from 11pm that day too at the bridge. Later in the morning a number of people came up to me saying that their tent was flooded and where could they go. Felt really sorry for them.

Yeah it was a tad wet from the off wasn't it mate, it was a great one I agree, I gave up on staying dry from Saturday

12 hours+ non stop stupidly heavy rain, I heard 40ml expected over a crew radio & knew there wasn't much hope, early when the sun was still out. Still had a great night Saturday, despite the rain, by Sunday it was hard, by today it was torture

stuck in our van's cab for 11 hours all night on Sunday due to getting stuck in the mud, and the back of the van being too full of wet stuff to get the bed down again - was something I would prefer to never happen again. The van is still full of mud, most of our clothes and kit are now clean at least.

My stuff is mostly wrecked. Was all old shite anyway. The sea of tents left behind was quite something this year! I grabbed myself a huge 8 man abandoned tent which took me over an hour to get down on my own in the pissing rain on Monday evening, well worth it though. It was massive and bone dry inside & clearly abandoned

Big shout out to all those who were running this festival.

With weather that severe things can get moody quickly, but everyone working at BDs made sure we all had a fantastic time and everything kept going.

I raise a pint to all of you, you are bloody legends

:-)