site map?

randombits

hiya, we haven't been to BD's for a couple of years so am very excited about this year but I've been looking around for a sitemap and cant seem to find one anywhere.
even last years.
does anybody have a pic from last years programme or a sneak of this years.  
with 2 ASD kids it makes for a much smoother weekend if we can familiarize them with the site a little before arrival.

Thanks

I was wondering this as well, though I don't think the site changes much from year to year and I last went in 2010 so I reckon I should broadly know my bearings.

Are there any eFesters here going this week/end? I'll be stewarding there this year from from Thursday. Maybe bump into peeps at the main bar, main stage left.

There was bigger circus/theatre tent area added 2 years ago, not a lot has changed the other side of the bridge in the last few years, the site is easy to navigate.

& pinhead, il be on site as of tomorrow for set up was wondering the same thing... Will be camped right by the backstage bar

There was bigger circus/theatre tent area added 2 years ago, not a lot has changed the other side of the bridge in the last few years, the site is easy to navigate.

& pinhead, il be on site as of tomorrow for set up was wondering the same thing... Will be camped right by the backstage bar

I'l be at Oxfam crew camping near Blue Gate somewhere from Wed afternoon onwards. Don't know quite where that is yet - up the hill NE from the main stage, though hillside campsite and up behind that somewhere I reckon.

I was wondering this as well, though I don't think the site changes much from year to year and I last went in 2010 so I reckon I should broadly know my bearings.

Are there any eFesters here going this week/end? I'll be stewarding there this year from from Thursday. Maybe bump into peeps at the main bar, main stage left.

There's usually a fair few about - I'll be there. horns and flowers

You been backstage before mate? I think oxfam lot are other side of the bridge by the catering tent & just to the left (pretty much where they set the fireworks off from)

First time i've stewarded BD, so dunno where their compound is tbh until I get there. Think I know where you mean though - was last at BD in 2010.

First time i've stewarded BD, so dunno where their compound is tbh until I get there. Think I know where you mean though - was last at BD in 2010.

It's not much of a backstage area really, the back of the main stage (ish) is a crew bar, the green and white striped tent behind the stage to the left is crew catering. & that's about it. The bar is good for meeting the performers

It's not much of a backstage area really, the back of the main stage (ish) is a crew bar, the green and white striped tent behind the stage to the left is crew catering. & that's about it. The bar is good for meeting the performers

Sounds a lot like the arrangement at Bearded Theory.

I'l be at Oxfam crew camping near Blue Gate somewhere from Wed afternoon onwards. Don't know quite where that is yet - up the hill NE from the main stage, though hillside campsite and up behind that somewhere I reckon.

It's where it says "it is here" without an outline on the field on the map I posted here.

See you there!

It's where it says "it is here" without an outline on the field on the map I posted here.

See you there!

Didn't see the map as haven't got access to Twitter here, but have managed to get a copy off my phone now. Yes, I see where we are now, cheers. Yeah, looks a bit bigger than I remember - is it still around 16K attendance?

Didn't see the map as haven't got access to Twitter here, but have managed to get a copy off my phone now. Yes, I see where we are now, cheers. Yeah, looks a bit bigger than I remember - is it still around 16K attendance?

15k attendance.

The main entrance for camping has moved in the last few years, but you can still get in & out through the old one (mainly for campervan filed people).

The campervan gate usually has less of a queue also. They make you slalom in the carpark gate, and doing lengths of the field nackers you out before you even get to the gate. - Last time i went as a punter anyway

Don't try to take all your kit in 1 go if you have lots. Take a stroll and get stuff later, it's not glasto & the carparks aren't that far