Working at Reading

HGavin

Does anyone know if there are still any positions going anywhere, bars, stewarding etc for Reading? Maybe late notice but just putting feelers out

there is this 

and 

but be aware if you dont live in the EU many will not touch you unless you have a valid work permit so you should fully read the terms and conditions.

I have been a volunteer for 26 years and for many years no one bothered if you had a work permit or not but in recent years they have been checking up .

from Oxfam

Can I apply if I'm not a British citizen ?

Certain visa restrictions apply. If you are from the European Union, you are free to volunteer in the UK. For those from outside the EU, you will need to check that your visa allows you to volunteer. We advise that you contact the UK Borders and Immigration Agency to find out.

Oxfam is not able to support individuals who need visas to come to the UK to volunteer. Oxfam cannot support volunteer visas, as we do not have the correct licence to do so.

Please note, you will not be able to volunteer as a steward if you are not eligible to volunteer in the UK.