Received ticket but not my early bird

I ordered my normal weekend ticket for Leeds and after decided to go early bird, I included the order reference number when I brought the early bird ticket and received my weekend ticket today but not the early bird?

Tickets are usually sent out in batches by type. Weekend, day tickets, early bird etc. It'll come seperately.

I don't understand why it wouldn't come together. I'm not panicking but it does seem odd.

Because it's classed as a separate ticket. Look at it like you've bought tickets for 2 gigs. Ticket dispatch is going to happen at separate times. Logistically it's easier to treat each ticket type as a separate event and send them out in batches this way. Edited by lightning1000

I don't understand why it wouldn't come together. I'm not panicking but it does seem odd.

It's a separate ticket & people may decide to buy early birds later or even before buying a weekend ticket (as a friend did when he got hospitality tickets).

I guess its easier to use two addresses the same & send separately than fanny about & add the two tickets + the other stuff that comes in the envelope together.