stage times

Clashfinder won't be correct until the times are officially announced. Still a decent option for a rough estimation of who clashes, based on previous years' times.

I don't regard Clashfinder as a decent option in the slightest. I'd rather see it official on the lanyards and go from there.

Edited by Chris_Hayter88

I don't regard Clashfinder as a decent option in the slightest. I'd rather see it official on the lanyards and go from there.

Its miles better than the lanyards once the official times are out, esp the mobile interface with its 3 different views. It really is ace, I must remember to drop the developer a few quid again this year.

Otherwise as others say, until then, its your best bet at working out potential clashes, its normally 90% accurate or so at this stage I reckon, in regards to clashes, so you can plan around it

Edited by Benj

Its miles better than the lanyards once the official times are out, esp the mobile interface with its 3 different views. It really is ace, I must remember to drop the developer a few quid again this year.

Otherwise as others say, until then, its your best bet at working out potential clashes, its normally 90% accurate or so at this stage I reckon, in regards to clashes, so you can plan around it

Yeah To be fair it rarely get the clashes wrong, even if the times are slightly out