For Sale x2 Adult tickets Plus Camper-van Pass

purple-ronnie

I have two adult tickets plus Campervan pass - annoyingly cant make it this year - 2014 was amazing , so gutted to not be making 2015. £350 for the lot (Face value plus postage). Collection from Cornwall or will post out recorded delivery, payment via paypal or bank transfer, cash is fine if collecting !  Cheers.

Edited by purple-ronnie

Ok, but if you do just contact me and I will buy one, please, PayPal at the ready.......just Email: m.dominy@btinternet.com.

Cheers

Miked

Hi purple ronnie.  so me and the miked guy will be willing to by the lot from you. We can pay via paypal right away, and split the costs 50/50. So you would get 2 paypal payments for equal amounts. He would get 1 adult ticket + camper van, and I would get adult ticket. Would you be able to post these to 2 different addresses? We can discuss postage costs? 

Hi purple Ronnie, yep I'm in on that with stick-pilgrim, I will PayPal you £175 right away + whatever you need for postage unless stick-pilgrim lives near me and we can deliver others ticket. Ready and waiting please.

I have two adult tickets plus Campervan pass - annoyingly cant make it this year - 2014 was amazing , so gutted to not be making 2015. £350 for the lot (Face value plus postage). Collection from Cornwall or will post out recorded delivery, payment via paypal or bank transfer, cash is fine if collecting !  Cheers.

I will buy the lot for the price stated, please e-mail me on mitskov@yahoo.co.uk to arrange payment.