Beautiful Days tickets for sale 2 x adults, 1 x child under 10yrs + parking

Muds

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately we can no longer go to Beautiful Days. I have tickets for sale at face value.

2 x adult tickets @ £135 each

1 x child under 10 @ £35

Car routing pass @ £15

With booking fees this brings the total to £343.25.

Please contact me if interested. Tickets will be sent next day recorded delivery following receipt of payment. Or we are based in East Sussex for collection. We will be away from 30th July to 12th August.

Cheers!

Hi Rian_B

Thanks for response - I would like to see if I can shift both adult tickets really, so would like to give listing a bit longer. If I have another request for one adult ticket then, yes, would be happy to sell. S

Hi Rian_B

Thanks for response - I would like to see if I can shift both adult tickets really, so would like to give listing a bit longer. If I have another request for one adult ticket then, yes, would be happy to sell. S

I know of someone who would like to buy one adult ticket, meaning i would be able to buy my one as well

Hi Rian,

That's fine, I am happy to sell my 2 adult tickets, but would like to hear from both of you if you are going to buy separately. Can you email me jingles68@hotmail.com and we can go from there. Thanks!

Hi, just a quick update...

At the moment I've agreed to sell the 2 adult tickets separately, but awaiting confirmation and payment. If not received by 10am tomorrow I will contact the next person who has been in touch - I will PM to let you know who you are.

I hope this is fair.

Hi,

The 2 adult tickets have now been sold. - thanks for all the interest.

Still available:

1 under 10s ticket incl. booking fee - £38

1 car routing pass incl. booking fee - £16.25

Thanks!