Who's not going next year?

Woffy

If not, why not?

How do you feel about it?

How're you gonna cope?!!!

I'm going to be a Dad again at the of 2015 / start of 2016 and couldn't justify (to myself) leaving Mrs Woffy and a new Woffling.

But - faaaaaaackin' hell - its gonna be tough sat at home that week!!! For many, many reasons.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say I'm unlikely at the moment.

I've applied for tickets for the Euros, if I get the ones I want I'd be away that weekend. If I don't get any I'll try for Glastonbury but even if I get through in October there'll be no guarantee. Personal circumstances could easily have changed - Mrs Jass and I have discussed the possibilty of having a baby Jass next summer.

I'm undecided as of yet. This year wasn't vintage for me and I'll be in my first year of teaching so I might just concentrate on that. 

Although I'll be living in Bristol so I shouldn't count it out fully. I'll be trying in October and then decide from there I think.

I'm undecided as of yet. This year wasn't vintage for me and I'll be in my first year of teaching so I might just concentrate on that. 

Although I'll be living in Bristol so I shouldn't count it out fully. I'll be trying in October and then decide from there I think.

Won't you be teaching when it's on? I thought being a teacher meant it was ruled out.

Edited by Gnomicide

50/50. Same reasons as above however there won't be a baby by that time so it may, err, just be that we won't be both going. So actually 50/50 for two of us, 90%+ for me especially as my group of friends has finally said next year is the year for all of us to go, after people living abroad etc for the last few years. I wouldn't go but I think she'll understand as this potential group is a one off that's been talked about for years probably before we all settle down - they aren't returnee types, they prefer holidays in the sun! Plus I think I'm the only one who will make time for Glastonbury when real life kicks in, whereas they'll feel they can't

Edited by efcfanwirral

I was considering taking a year off to concentrate my finances on achieving some long term goals, but my little sister (who I went to my first glastonbury with) is talking about going back for her 40th next year, so if that's the case it would be unmissable.

Been every year since 2004. Can't make it next year as good mate is having stag do same bloody weekend! Heading out to France to watch the Euros for it.

Will be absolutely distraught to miss Glastonbury for once as apart from the fallow years its what I do every June and enjoy the build up

Least i won't be in the country to watch it on TV gutted!

If not, why not?

How do you feel about it?

How're you gonna cope?!!!

I'm going to be a Dad again at the of 2015 / start of 2016 and couldn't justify (to myself) leaving Mrs Woffy and a new Woffling.

But - faaaaaaackin' hell - its gonna be tough sat at home that week!!! For many, many reasons.

Ah bugger Woffy, this makes me feel even more ashamed that I saw you and didn't say hello. It was Sunday lunchtime and you were rushing out through CV  East and I was rushing in - neither of us looked in the mood to be delayed for chat that can be had on here.

Although, if Woffling arrives by the end of 2015 then he/she will be 6/7 months come Glasto time, and surely settled into a nice routine etc...

Won't you be teaching when it's on? I thought being a teacher meant it was ruled out.

Only on the Weds and Thurs. I'm only half an hour away, so can get there about 4 on Friday. And planning on showing my face for a few hours on the Wednesday and Thursday afternoons as well.

Edited by Dixo

Had thought that this year's debauchery was going to take so severe a toll on my physical health that surgery was the in the immediate post, but last night the doc had revised her opinion that I would need to be carved up, so it's looking a lot more positive than it was this time last week.

My wee brother is also talking about as his stag night, so that's another factor.

Just read all these.

At work at the mo' so I'll respond to a few from Trap 2 later.

(Gutted I didn't see Brave Sir Robin though. More on this later.)

(I am already having a re-think RE: next year...)

You know you want to re-think that Woffy.  I'm sure Mrs Woffy would prefer that to having you moping around the house watching it on telly and going on about how much you wish you were there.   You'd basically be doing her a favour; in fact, you'd be going solely for her benefit.  She should thank you.