Is it ok to be bricking it about oct tickets already

Respectfatfrog

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This year was my first glastonbury and me and 3 of my mates all tried to get tickets at the same time and found it quite easy.

Obviously it may have just been beginners luck but what is the likelihood of not getting tickets if 4/5 of you try at the same time?

For this year's sales there were six of us trying all in different locations, not one of us hit the ticket page until it was sold out. It really is just luck of the draw. 

Does anyone have a picture of what the booking screen actually looks like? I've never gotten to it and I feel like I need to know the layout better so I can be fast in October :P

No screen shots. But first page is reg nos and post codes. Then when you click thru each registrants full details are shown in an individual grey box.

Scan thru check they are right then it'd on to lead booker and card details.

Edited by Peroni

Going in to work on the sunday morning to have the full advantage of many computers and super fast internet

I thought about doing this, in theory I could go in to work and turn on all the computers to the see tickets page. I'd only be able to refresh manually on one or two  of them but maybe some of the other ones would get on a booking screen by refreshing of their own accord.

I'll be F5ing and if I get through I'll try to sort anyone out on here like last year.

But the most important thing for you all to remember is  WEAR YOUR LUCKY PANTS. 

Proved to work every time, and for anyone that doesn't have any yet, time to get some.

(Top tip, your oldest most mankey and moth eaten pants are actually most likely to be your lucky pair)

I'll be F5ing and if I get through I'll try to sort anyone out on here like last year.

But the most important thing for you all to remember is WEAR YOUR LUCKY PANTS.

Proved to work every time, and for anyone that doesn't have any yet, time to get some.

(Top tip, your oldest most mankey and moth eaten pants are actually most likely to be your lucky pair)

Sage advice.

If I'm lucky again in the coach sale will happily lend a hand in the ticket buying effort on here.

Wouldn't you find that a bit boring?

I was thinking that. Thought he only only did the resales with the cool kids nowadays :)

I stupidly feel like I've done my time since I failed in the 2014 main sale. I know it makes no odds though and the fact I was lucky in the resale probably negates this!

Good luck all

Edited by Zoo Music Girl

Looks like I'll have to miss Glastonbury altogether next year due to stupidly late A2 examinations! So my appearance on these boards will massively be decreased. Can't even think about Glasto anymore without a bitter taste.

Fuck you OCR. Causing me and so many others immense pain and grief.

Got to be my turn to miss out soon.

This is why I'm not too concerned. I have been lucky enough to get through every time I've tried (ironically 08 is the only year I didn't try and it didn't sell out anyway). Nine out of the last ten Glastonbury's. I know my luck will run out sooner or later and if it does, it does. So be it.

Looks like I'll have to miss Glastonbury altogether next year due to stupidly late A2 examinations! So my appearance on these boards will massively be decreased. Can't even think about Glasto anymore without a bitter taste.

Fuck you OCR. Causing me and so many others immense pain and grief.

What subjects do you take? Because A2's usually are all done by the 19th June.

)

You sir are indeed a star and I can only apologise for not finding you this year to day thanks in person.

Tickets in 09/10/11/14 and 15.

Missed out in 13. Surely my bad luck quota is used up?

Same as. 13 was a nightmare. Once I didn't get them in the normal sale, I didn't bother in the resale. But some of me pals got them in a snide May one. I really hope I don't miss out again. If ticket day for coach the 1st, I'm flying to America that day, so it's the hands of my pals this year... In my pals I trust!!!