Favorite Internation Festival

sergiu

The two on my list are NOS (formerly Optimus) Alive in Portugal. Reason being, regardless of lineup, I have a week long holiday in the sun sit on the beach all day then hop on the train to the festival at night. Just like a normal holiday, with better nightlife. It's also very cheap with the weeks holiday about £350 and the festival ticket under £100.

Other is Pukkelpop in Belgium. Like the convenience, lineup normally very good, only need 3 days off work. Cheap flights, cheap accommodation if you book early local town is nice enough for a few beers and a meal, locals are sound.

They are the only ones I have done though, so no surprise I rate them.

I like Rock Werchter for the amount of big names and the atmosphere has always been good especially in the bars along side the road.

For the combined package of price, line up and atmosphere I also really rate Southside in Germany.

I liked Pukklepop but the camp site was too crowded and I was just fortunate to camp in the disabled area where it was much more humane.

Coachella ticket with camping(and car spot nxt too tent) was around £200. Flights were £600 return. I went in 2014 spent two weeks in California(including 3 days at Coachella) flew into palm springs, few days there then coachella, then did LA and san diego flew home from SD. Total trip including spends, car hire and hotels approx £1700. Prob the best holiday ive ever done.

Edited by redstar99

• 2 weeks later...