Sunday Legend 2016

O'Doyle Rules

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the festival really upsell the "legends" angle and point to the success of Dolly and Lionel it might convince Elton.

Why not give him a longer set, say 90 mins, and treat him like a fourth headliner?

Haven't read the rest of the thread but I agree with this - the legend slot probably got the largest crowd of the weekend (though I did only see one headliner). Elton would be a marvellous choice, especially as there really aren't many left.

I've said it before, but Elton is a headliner, however, maybe just him and a piano for the legends slot.

Robbie Williams.  The day this guy is considered a legend, is the day I stop going.  He's a fucking redcoat at best.

Tom Waits is simply not well known enough. However, West Holts headliner would be immense. He is still #1 on my hit list, but I expect I'll never get to see him.