T in the Park 2016

crazyguy

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't know about kasabian but anyone needing their spirits lifted on Sunday afternoon should go see colonel mustard and the djon 5. You won't be disappointed :-)

Heading off in a couple of hours. Hope the weather doesn't get messy and have a great time folks. 

Any on site mud updates would be much appreciated :-)

Trainers or wellies......... 

4 minutes ago, Billjames7 said:

Any ideas on who the TBC act could be on Saturday 12.40-13.10 on the main stage? 

Nope. Strange if it's only half an hour. Do T have a history of surprise sets? 

I remember one year Chvrches came on to the radio 1 stage instead of London grammar but that was due to a last minute withdrawal from London grammar rather than a planned secret set.

Hopefully there are a few surprises lined up.

28 minutes ago, Naeb said:

There is a massive TBA slot 13:45 - 14:55 in King Tuts on Sunday.  May be in the same vein as Green Day at R/L a few years ago.  May be worth checking out.

image.jpeg

Think this is a misprint and should be 13.15-13.55 as Dua Lipa is due to be on at 14.25 on King Tuts

Rodrigo y Gabriela crowd is embarrassing. Fun loving criminals even worse. Courteeners good crowd but sounded shit. Disclosure and Alesso looked like a great time but I just don't get the watching someone play a CD thing at all. The Coral looked ace and were well attended. Just watching Skindred at Download coverage and it's like a different world altogether.

The Roses were great. Ian's vocals held up pretty well. I thought the singalongs would have been better but may have just been where I was.

The new layout works pretty well. Got the shuttle bus from Glasgow and the walk to the arena was straightforward enough.

Shuttle bus back last night was a nightmare though. Our driver got a bit lost. Glasgow via Crieff, Callander and Stirling, arriving at Buchanan Street BS at 3am!!

The Roses were great. Ian's vocals held up pretty well. I thought the singalongs would have been better but may have just been where I was.

The new layout works pretty well. Got the shuttle bus from Glasgow and the walk to the arena was straightforward enough.

Shuttle bus back last night was a nightmare though. Our driver got a bit lost. Glasgow via Crieff, Callander and Stirling, arriving at Buchanan Street BS at 3am!!