NFR NFC 2016 - The Friendly Thread for Lovely People

jeffie

Hiya everyone,

So so sorry i didnt make it i,m still gutted now!!!

My back went so couldnt make it past darble/pylon ground for the first 24 hours and then me frickin phone conked out on me (never happened before ever), Thurlow hope you got my reply from my girls phone mate, was sad u didnt call in dude but maybe next year aye?  I,ll be there with feckin bells on fit and ready to go, hahahaha.

I thought i seen Lucy but sadly not and i ended up scaring the shat out of some poor ginger girl, i was that smashed i was telling her "well you can be Lucy for now and come an party with us if ya wanna", think she was a bit scared and didnt have a clue what i was on about, hahahahahahaha, i seen the pics on facebook and that made me even more sad looking at how happy you all are, I,m so glad you all had a great time i bloody loved it me, the show Arcadia done around the time groove armada was on was bloody amazing and then some specially with the disco biccies and space cakes i had, gave a couple next to me some and an hour and a bit later they were both asleep on the floor, i had to wake them up incase they got stood on! hahahaha.

Again i,m very sorry i wasnt there and i,m specially sorry to the main faces in this thread as you asll made me feel so welcome, i PROMISE PROMISE PROMISE i will be there next year with biccies of all shapes and colours and hugs all around, might even have a few dance offs, had a few laughs having randoms dance offs for fun, hahahaha.

Love to you all. X X X

Hope the back is better now.

Next year we will meet - it must happen!!

• Replies 19.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lucyginger

• mr gumby

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hope the back is better now.

Next year we will meet - it must happen!!

Oh it will Matty,

The pictures look fantastic mate, yer my back was ok by friday night so i was able to crack on and i bloody loved it,

Thurlow got in touch with me and i had to text him back off someone elses phone as mine took the bloody knock for the 1st time ever!

I must say though i frickin love the place and was so upset walking out of the gates on Monday afternoon.

Please may I join your lovely friendly family?

Have had some really vivid dreams last couple of nights and other than alcohol didn't have any mind altering substances.

Can't get enough iplayer.

Hi!

I've still got a load of earworms running round my head from all the bands, shows and noises, with wild dreams at night too lol :-) 

Good luck Thurlow hope the interview goes well, Happy birthday Lucy G have a good one, sorry we didn't manage to meet Tommy - may have to arrange a pint in Liverpool at some point and welcome to Slash's Hat come and join the family :bye:

Hey Dorothy no probs anytime your in town and fancy a lil tipple just let me know, my number is on the facebook page and i,ve had it fixed now so feel free.

:beach:

Happy Birthday LucyG

Have  a birthday pic.

11036600_1177253552300955_48442318281740

Thank you! I'm having a relaxing day catching up on a couple of tv things, then I'm going to watch the Suede set and perve at Brett Anderson while seeing if I can spot myself in the crowd :)

Tommy sorry you didn't make it, next year though! Welcome to all new people!

What a lovely day it is? A sunny birthday for me! :)

Not having good day. Solar panels fitted this morning and they broke a window on conservatory roof, shopping bag broke spilling the contents and then my flip flops broke. A bite on the arse from reality it seems.

Hope everyone else having a better day.

Happy birthday Lucy.

Edited by slash's hat

Hiya everyone,

So so sorry i didnt make it i,m still gutted now!!!

My back went so couldnt make it past darble/pylon ground for the first 24 hours and then me frickin phone conked out on me (never happened before ever), Thurlow hope you got my reply from my girls phone mate, was sad u didnt call in dude but maybe next year aye?  I,ll be there with feckin bells on fit and ready to go, hahahaha.

I thought i seen Lucy but sadly not and i ended up scaring the shat out of some poor ginger girl, i was that smashed i was telling her "well you can be Lucy for now and come an party with us if ya wanna", think she was a bit scared and didnt have a clue what i was on about, hahahahahahaha, i seen the pics on facebook and that made me even more sad looking at how happy you all are, I,m so glad you all had a great time i bloody loved it me, the show Arcadia done around the time groove armada was on was bloody amazing and then some specially with the disco biccies and space cakes i had, gave a couple next to me some and an hour and a bit later they were both asleep on the floor, i had to wake them up incase they got stood on! hahahaha.

Again i,m very sorry i wasnt there and i,m specially sorry to the main faces in this thread as you asll made me feel so welcome, i PROMISE PROMISE PROMISE i will be there next year with biccies of all shapes and colours and hugs all around, might even have a few dance offs, had a few laughs having randoms dance offs for fun, hahahaha.

Love to you all. X X X

Tommy, shit happens, even in the healing of Glastonbury.

Hope you're feeling better.  

I feel like a herd of Stevie's has been jumping on my bed.  

Feel worse now than when I drove home.

See you on next year.

Let's be positive!

Happy birthday Lucy

Thanks for the well wishes, im just sat waiting to go in for my interview now

Hope everyones having a good day

Ah, sorry fella.

Hope it goes/it went well.

I've decided that after locking myself in the 2015 headliners thread for the majority of this year I'll be broadening my horizons here! Hope everyone's not been as depressed as I have at work today.

For the first time in the 3 years I've gone (and four times I've got tickets) I genuinely already feel nervous and anxious about ticket day! Especially as it's going to be an absolute scorcher next year

I've decided that after locking myself in the 2015 headliners thread for the majority of this year I'll be broadening my horizons here! Hope everyone's not been as depressed as I have at work today.

For the first time in the 3 years I've gone (and four times I've got tickets) I genuinely already feel nervous and anxious about ticket day! Especially as it's going to be an absolute scorcher next year

Welcome to the weirdy world of weather god worship and general niceness.

Glad to see you have the right view already.

Not having good day. Solar panels fitted this morning and they broke a window on conservatory roof, shopping bag broke spilling the contents and then my flip flops broke. A bite on the arse from reality it seems.

Hope everyone else having a better day.

Happy birthday Lucy.

I find that I am generally more likely to drop things, forget things, fall over things after Glastonbury.

No idea why.