NFR NFC 2016 - The Friendly Thread for Lovely People

jeffie

Evening all, been ducking and diving, and missed this thread before now. I'm hot, sweaty, in shorts, drinking beer. Just like the last few nights, except I've been fumigating the van, washing clothes, on the allotment, but not in Somerset. It was absolutely amazing!!

Hope I didn't witter too much on Wednesday, and it was nice to see whisty and whisty junior there too. Hoping to see you all the June 2016, let's see about October eh?

• Replies 19.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lucyginger

• mr gumby

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was a bit warm at times but the wonderful Eavii provided us shade.

Bit chilly for me at times, could really do without a full day in long sleeves. What is it the weather gods hate about Fridays?

NFR NFC NFFF (no fucking Friday fail)

Hiya everyone,

So so sorry i didnt make it i,m still gutted now!!!

My back went so couldnt make it past darble/pylon ground for the first 24 hours and then me frickin phone conked out on me (never happened before ever), Thurlow hope you got my reply from my girls phone mate, was sad u didnt call in dude but maybe next year aye?  I,ll be there with feckin bells on fit and ready to go, hahahaha.

I thought i seen Lucy but sadly not and i ended up scaring the shat out of some poor ginger girl, i was that smashed i was telling her "well you can be Lucy for now and come an party with us if ya wanna", think she was a bit scared and didnt have a clue what i was on about, hahahahahahaha, i seen the pics on facebook and that made me even more sad looking at how happy you all are, I,m so glad you all had a great time i bloody loved it me, the show Arcadia done around the time groove armada was on was bloody amazing and then some specially with the disco biccies and space cakes i had, gave a couple next to me some and an hour and a bit later they were both asleep on the floor, i had to wake them up incase they got stood on! hahahaha.

Again i,m very sorry i wasnt there and i,m specially sorry to the main faces in this thread as you asll made me feel so welcome, i PROMISE PROMISE PROMISE i will be there next year with biccies of all shapes and colours and hugs all around, might even have a few dance offs, had a few laughs having randoms dance offs for fun, hahahaha.

Love to you all. X X X

Please may I join your lovely friendly family?

Have had some really vivid dreams last couple of nights and other than alcohol didn't have any mind altering substances.

Can't get enough iplayer.

of course you may, everybody's welcome!

i've had mental dreams since getting back, but not even any booze!  haven't dared watch much iplayer yet - i need a bit of distance.  i'm just getting through the tired and emotional phase!