• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lucyginger

• mr gumby

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello! I'm home, by myself, and it's a bit odd! I miss the people! The Cat is doing a good job of keeping me company though, and Mr Ginger will be home in an opulent of hours for me to ramble on about how brilliant the weekend was :)

Sorry I didn't make it to Burt to meet you, it was way too busy and after my crush in the Morrissey/U2 crowd of 2011 I'm not that good with fighting through anymore :(

Highlights for me were Lamb, they were amazing. Suede, who were equally amazing, made me feel 17 again and I REALLY wanted to kidnap Brett Anderson and his mesmerising hips! The Arcadia show was fantastic, Lionel was great and according to Worthy FM a on the way out the car park was the biggest crowd ever at Pyramid. All in all, another brilliant Glastonbury. The only downside was witnessing a fight at Stone Circle in the early hours of Sunday morning. That shook me up quite a bit. It was quickly dealt with though, the fire stewards jumped in and separated the two guys. Never seen anything like it at the fest. Other than that, an excellent weekend. Would have loved to have hung out with you guys more but you know how it is!

Ooh I've turned into Ben! ;)

One of my many many highlights - made all the better as we found a group of real Motorhead fans so it felt like a proper Motorhead gig.

11707561_1177251675634476_88817375317449

If I'd known.  I was about maybe 5 rows in front off to the right!

If I'd known.  I was about maybe 5 rows in front off to the right!

I had dead phone battery 'problems' so was AWOL - which was nice....... but would have been good to meet up with peeps again here and there.

The problem is I rarely have the mobile on in the real world so I forgot to turn it off on Weds night so the battery was draining while I slept.

I had dead phone battery 'problems' so was AWOL - which was nice....... but would have been good to meet up with peeps again here and there.

The problem is I rarely have the mobile on in the real world so I forgot to turn it off on Weds night so the battery was draining while I slept.

I just forget to text people, or I do arrange to meet and then the crowd is too big and I can't get there so I miss them! Never mind, we managed Thursday :)

Hi all sorry I didn't manage to meet up with anyone again realised I didn't have anyone's number and hadn't put mine on the list been feeling pretty rubbish today sacked off work at lunchtime as I just couldn't cope with it came home had a sleep and feeling better now.

It really was a great one this year loved Lionel burt and (strangely) mark ronson, Suede were amazing as was Arcadia - so many highlights - can't bring myself to watch I player yet as in my emotional state I will just end up Blubbing can't wait to do it again next year, all praise the ticket gods!!!

Or is there, reading scotties post about the water and pissing I fear for the future of Glastonbury. Bloody animals the lot of them.

There will definately be next year (2016) but as you say - the punters have been warned........... sadly the idiots who pee everywhere etc will be the ones who do not listen to warnings or care about them.

Hi all sorry I didn't manage to meet up with anyone again realised I didn't have anyone's number and hadn't put mine on the list been feeling pretty rubbish today sacked off work at lunchtime as I just couldn't cope with it came home had a sleep and feeling better now.

It really was a great one this year loved Lionel burt and (strangely) mark ronson, Suede were amazing as was Arcadia - so many highlights - can't bring myself to watch I player yet as in my emotional state I will just end up Blubbing can't wait to do it again next year, all praise the ticket gods!!!

Hope to see you again next year....

We have started watching some sets - and the goosebumps have made several appearances already.