Be chilled

Fezzy_buzzer

Thinking of doing be chilled this year. My only problem is I need a drink when I wake up or my hangover will kick in and that's me fucked for the day. Do they start serving the beer early or in line with licence laws?

This is what the 4 pack of dragon soup you take in with you is for :)

Thinking of doing be chilled this year. My only problem is I need a drink when I wake up or my hangover will kick in and that's me fucked for the day. Do they start serving the beer early or in line with licence laws?

You not taking spirits in? Have a few halfs when you wake up. I take those wee Jack Daniels and Coke cans you get, sorts me out in the mornings.

Failing that, I'm sure someone round about you will sort you out with a couple of cans whilst you wait for Be Chilled to open.

Take a cool box for yer jars

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered some last night and I'm still waiting for email receipt to come anyone of any advice what to do? I have emailed but no reply.

It should be emailed to you almost immediately after your order. My only idea is that you may have misspelt your email on the order

Just to mention, the Chilled collection point was like 2 miles away from the campsite and up a steep hill. It also had its own mud slide at the front, was about 5 inches deep.

Oh and also we collected our lager on Friday and went back on Saturday and the girl said "why have you not collected last night's order, do you want it all together along with today and tomorrow's order?"

Crazy, but my mate mentioned we had collected Friday's so we attempted the slide uphill to get Sat/Sun order back to Blue camp. 

Sort that out FFS.