love and sex at glasto

irenebaque

HI guys,

any singles meeting at glastonbury happening? Or is there anything being organised to meet people? Maybe something like speed-dating?

Also, looking for couples who will be celebrating anniversaries, or getting married or going on blind dates.

Many thanks!

• 4 years later...
18 hours ago, SharpMind said:

hm, speed dating is a good idea, however, it won't work without any theoretical knowledge about dating and relationship... For example, I've been trying to date a woman for 2 years and as a result she simply stopped talking to me and started dating with another man... (Lol, I'm loser) However, it made me anger and I started exploring a lot about relationship, however, the most useful among everything I read was this article [link removed] Don't pay attention to the fact that there is written "tips to date a puerto rican woman" as these tips are common for each woman.

Why would we want to take your advice, given that you are so inept in this area?

Edited by eFestivals

18 hours ago, SharpMind said:

hm, speed dating is a good idea, however, it won't work without any theoretical knowledge about dating and relationship... For example, I've been trying to date a woman for 2 years and as a result she simply stopped talking to me and started dating with another man... (Lol, I'm loser) However, it made me anger and I started exploring a lot about relationship, however, the most useful among everything I read was this article [link removed]. Don't pay attention to the fact that there is written "tips to date a puerto rican woman" as these tips are common for each woman.

st,small,215x235-pad,210x230,f8f8f8.u2.jpg

Edited by eFestivals