Weather

Jim_

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This might just be me but did anyone notice when they were at school that when the weather was really bad, everyone got giddy and messed around?

I've noticed that the same applies to festivals so I'm not bothered if we get a good dose of heavy rain, especially during a headliner :P

Rain looking likely on Friday morning, nothing monstrously heavy but unlikely to miss the site, should then be dry from Friday lunchtime until Sunday morning, with only the risk of very small showers on Saturday, Sunday still mostly unknown will be clearer tomorrow, the more long range forecasts and looking at light rain showers in the morning, drying out throughout the day

It looks a typically Scottish weather forecast, I don't think too much suncream is going to be needed

Rain looking likely on Friday morning, nothing monstrously heavy but unlikely to miss the site, should then be dry from Friday lunchtime until Sunday morning, with only the risk of very small showers on Saturday, Sunday still mostly unknown will be clearer tomorrow, the more long range forecasts and looking at light rain showers in the morning, drying out throughout the day

It looks a typically Scottish weather forecast, I don't think too much suncream is going to be needed

This would be delightful. Was getting para about everyone saying rain on the friday as there's nowhere I really need to be that day until Fatboy Slim so was planning on just vegetating in my camping chair all day until  :beach:

I survived 2012, and tbh, had a great weekend and genuinely didn't think it was that bad, people moaning left right and central, but make sure you're tent will keep everything dry, have dry clothes to sleep in and dry clothes for the next day and you're sorted, this time in 48 hours i'll be out my nut in a field chatting to loads of random strangers.

T IN THE PARRRKKK!!!!

I survived 2012, and tbh, had a great weekend and genuinely didn't think it was that bad, people moaning left right and central, but make sure you're tent will keep everything dry, have dry clothes to sleep in and dry clothes for the next day and you're sorted, this time in 48 hours i'll be out my nut in a field chatting to loads of random strangers.

T IN THE PARRRKKK!!!!

2012 was horrible but you eventually man up and get on with it and end up enjoying yourself even more. Itl never be as bad as that again though that's the positive here and as you say if we have all survived it before we can take any weather that gets thrown to us!