Weather

Jim_

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Experience deems wellies necessary. I mind turning up at Connect with pointed base loafers on. By the Saturday, a pair of green dunlops had been purchased.

Two pairs of trainers for the weekend does me. Wear a pair Friday and then let them 'harden and bash off the mud for the sunday and then other pair for Saturday and for the bus home.

At present it's looking like Thursday / Sunday without much, if any, rain and Friday / Saturday with some fairly heavy showers and consistent rainfall, so pretty much a mixed bag like you'd expect. Could do with the ground being at least mostly dry before the heavy rain hits on Friday morning.  

It's really hit and miss right now but mostly every forecast has friday as a bit wet. I think we can wave bye bye to any potential scorcher like 2013. I still say we wont know for sure until Wednesday at least. I'd take last year's weather in a heartbeat right now.

Think I would prefer the current forecast to 2013. That year it was too hot! I was struggling to cope in that

Yeah waking up in the tent was disgusting in that heat I mind.

I think I'd cry if a repeat of 2012 happened. Surely itl be nowhere near that bad as we even rarely get that kind of rain in winter months!

I think on Friday it's going to rain, all websites now say that, and it's going to rain all day. The other days are are different on websites so, really, no confirmation. I'm one of the few who prefers 20 degrees plus rather than rain, I absolutely despise standing still watching an act in the rain knowing it'll be at least 20 minutes until you're under cover. If the ground conditions are largely affected on Friday I'll consider leaving early I despised 2012 and couldn't do that again

The best week of summer in Scotland is usually in May. At a festival I was at this May it was -1 at 10am! This year the weather will be fine, no heavy downpours and no heatwaves. Pretty much perfect I'd say.

I think on Friday it's going to rain, all websites now say that, and it's going to rain all day. The other days are are different on websites so, really, no confirmation. I'm one of the few who prefers 20 degrees plus rather than rain, I absolutely despise standing still watching an act in the rain knowing it'll be at least 20 minutes until you're under cover. If the ground conditions are largely affected on Friday I'll consider leaving early I despised 2012 and couldn't do that again

Is it to rain all day and night mate?