Day + Stage Splits: 2015

teamcampesinos!

Love you teamcampesinos!

I seem to recall that once we got the official day/stage splits in previous years, your first stab at a clashfinder was not too wide of the mark?

Awh, shucks.

Only did the clashfinder last year, so anything before that would be down to some other genius. Hopefully they won't alternate the timings too much this year, as I don't think last year was pretty far off. The biggest difference of course being the ninety minute set-up time the Flaming Lips had! 

They are up!

Here you go, the day splits for 2015! And just in case that's not exciting enough, we've added @brakesmusic & more! pic.twitter.com/k4ivygc9Lc

— EndOfTheRoadFestival (@EOTR)

June 18, 2015

Obviously, times are still TBA. BUT.....i think im clash free!! :)

Edited by retromoz

Low and Jacco Gardner (and to a lesser extent East India Youth, but I saw him again a few weeks back), plus the War On Drugs/Laura Marling/Brakes threeway. Hopefully it'll all be staggered enough to deal with though.

Hopefully they will bring back the late-night Big Top sets on the Friday and Saturday... would be upset missing East India Youth and Sleaford Mods otherwise!

Future Islands vs. MacDeMarco is one that's going to cause some grievance, especially as neither Laura Marling or the War on Drugs afterwards seem especially appealing. All in all, it's seeming *fairly* okay. The beauty of End of the Road of course being the staggered stages and compact site making splitting sets easy. 

Anyway, here is the (preliminary, of course) clashfinder: http:///s/endoftheroad2015/ 

Edited by teamcampesinos!

That clashfinder makes things look MUCH worse for me. Hate doing half sets.

Natalie Prass/Metz/Diagrams three way clash.

MMJ/Ex Hex

Mac DeMarco/Brakes

And the aforementioned headliner clashes.

But other than that, not too bad.

Can anyone remember what time the quiz is usually held?

Friday and Sunday are pretty stacked (don't make me choose between Mac DeMarco and Future Islands!) but Saturday doesn't seem to have much going on until 5-6pm - a good opportunity to check out some non-music stuff. Ryley Walker will be an amazing start to the festival, and Low to close out the Garden Stage on Friday is like a dream. Guess I can finally give up on trying to get into Tame Impala!

Edited by ljsawyer

Pretty pleased with that, not half so bad as I thought it may have been. The only real clash for me is Low/Tame Impala. In fact the only problem I may have is getting up in time to see Ryley Walker on Friday' I do hope that he is given more than a 30 minute slot though..

Edited by Blannyboy

Will Doyle (EIY) has confirmed his stage time as 23.00 'after the main stage headliners have finished'. I think (though I may be wrong) that this is earlier than previous years' 'late night sets' - might give credence to the previous poster who said he/she had heard that main stages were finishing at 10.30 this year due to licensing constraints associated with a higher capacity??

Or maybe my conspiracy theorist tendency is out of control...