Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tom Wells

Set Downloads 2015

If you tell me which one you are, I might be able to sort something out :)

Aha, you see me at the start of Lie Cheat Steal, just as the beat starts I think. I was quite annoyed by that as that was the point where someone chucked a massive chain on stage for Mike to do the logo and they decided to film me instead. :P

Both the full sets of the television broadcast of Jon Hopkins has been removed from Youtube, does anyone have the mp4 or avi of the full video set, would love to get my hands on this.

Both full sets of the television broadcast of Jon Hopkins has been removed from Youtube, does anyone have the mp4 or avi of the full video set, would love to get my hands on this.

PM me tomorrow to remind me, I can sort you out :)

3 minutes ago, willsnewman said:

Anyone taking on the challenge this year..? I currently don't have a computer or I would consider it!

;)

Edit : do you mean putting copyrighted material up on a website or downloading personal copies for private sharing?

Hi,

Do any of you wonderful people have a link to the download the full set from Hot Chip in 2015? I had it on my old laptop but that's in a bag I threw off a ferry.

6 minutes ago, staggerlee said:

Hi,

Do any of you wonderful people have a link to the download the full set from Hot Chip in 2015? I had it on my old laptop but that's in a bag I threw off a ferry.

PM me on Friday, I've got it.

1 hour ago, Glastonbezza said:

Hi don't suppose any one has a copy of cribs from other stage Friday morning 2015 , thanks

I don't believe it was recorded, the earlier sets normally weren't.  I certainly don't have it and I downloaded everything available on iPlayer at the time.

21 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

I don't believe it was recorded, the earlier sets normally weren't.  I certainly don't have it and I downloaded everything available on iPlayer at the time.

Shame was quality set , there's a version on YouTube but quality is awful . Thanks anyway