4. Mark Ronson/Foos
  5. Foos/Shikari

Saturday:

1. Beans On Toast/Frank Turner (Why?!)
  2. Pharrell/Shikari
  3. Shikari/Mothership (Irony, I know!)

Sunday:

Too many to name.

Beans on Toast isn't playing Saturday? Playing Sunday/Thursday (Sunday, potentially with Mumford? says Special Guests, and this http://electricballroom.co.uk/beans-on-toast-special-guests/states Ben Lovett produced an album of his.)

For me, the big one (and seems I'm alone in this) is Kanye/Deadmau5. Move either of them to any other day and I'd be happy :( Deadmau5 is my biggest opportunity to take too many drugs. Kanye seems to have an unusually short set.

Ferocious Dog, Patti Smith. & me pals friends band Tess of the Circle, Bloody criminal.

Im hoping FD & Tess will do multiple sets...I know FD are, it's just bloody finding our when they are. But really wanted to be at their Avalon set. It'll be friggen awesome

Then Friday eve is 3DM & The Skints... Again know 3DM have other sets, so The Skints win that one.....for now.

That's only a quick glance. Haven't scoured the line up yet..there's bound to be more.

How certain are you FD will be doing others as I have a FD / Grant Lee-Philips clash.

How certain are you FD will be doing others as I have a FD / Grant Lee-Philips clash.

As certain as I can be. They told me they were playing the Bimble Inn 7.45 Sat eve. I'm delighted, Patti Smith can now be seen.. Enjoy Grant Lee-Phillips and I'll see you in the Bimble Inn Sat night. They might be in the Avalon cafe stage that evening too. One of the hobo jones dudes told me at Bearded Theory they are hoping to get a collective of 3DM and FD up on stage when they play, think it's midnight..going to check it out anyway...

Having seen that I will have a couple of big clashes on Friday and Sunday I've taken to checking out the touring schedules of bands to see if I can catch any of the acts later on in the year. Not ideal but should help with a few decisions. Anyone else do this?!

Having seen that I will have a couple of big clashes on Friday and Sunday I've taken to checking out the touring schedules of bands to see if I can catch any of the acts later on in the year. Not ideal but should help with a few decisions. Anyone else do this?!

Frank Turner really needs to hurry up putting this album and tour on sale I mean come on

Since when did Lionel and Twin Atlantic clash :(

This is worse than Foos/Hot Chip/Enter Shikari (most likely be at Foos, outside bet of Hot Chip)

if you're coming TA, you won't be alone

I have some terrible clashes but due to the dynamic of our group it is all multiplied ten fold.

Friday we will probably stay at the other stage until about 6 because that will suit the majority, but from there it all goes massively tits up.

I'd like to catch Circa Waves and stay for sbtrkt, but the I'd want to watch Caribou/Jamie XX/Hot Chip which is clearly impossible, but even then there are some in our group that will want to watch one or all of Flo, Foos and Rudimental. God only know what we will end up doing, its just a nightmare.

Later on I fancied Arcadia and Maceo Plex/Pan Pot/Adam Beyer, but I also fancied Erol Alkan at the beat hotel which is slap bang in the middle.

With all the moaning about the lineup being released, I honestly think it would be better if I didn't know who was playing.

Also gutted that Lionel will mean I will 99.9% end up missing Future Islands. Also gutted that our group will split for Weller/Who Jamie T/Chems.

Edited by tweed1981

Got some bad ones every day, but I still think the toughest is the Friday night as most others I won't be too bothered missing, but I genuinely want to see Foos, SFA, Hot Chip & Lamb an equal amount. Might have to do a coin toss on the night.

Whilst it's virtually impossible for them to not have similar styles of music clash, I do think Future Islands & B&S pretty much overshadowing Perfume Genius is a shame because they'd have very similar crowds.

Am I missing something eith Todd Terje? The clip I saw from Primavera (or maybe coachella) looked dull as ditchwater. The worst kind of bongo playing, saxaphone blowing, fretless bass nonsense.

he's great DJ I wish he was doing some DJ sets rather than the whole Todd terje and the olsens Live thing which looks a lot slower