Any other lone goers?

Stooza78

• 2 months later...

Yeah we're a friendly bunch if you want to say hello, though as pointed out the other day the group numbers nearly 500 on Facebook and not everyone comes every year nor do they all camp in one place but they will always welcome new people just look for the smiley sperm flag (as it has become known) and say hello.

The festival in general is such a friendly place you can probably strike up a conversation with most of the people there. I had a chat with a chap who had a bad back and previously broken collar bone a couple of years back while waiting to be served at a bar I always wonder if he recovered :-)

Edited by cmouse

Hey all,

I'm single and attending EotR for the first time this year...am really excited and can't wait to see what it's like. Music-wise, I've got Future Islands on my radar...

This is the first year I've ever been to festivals and so far I've only ever stayed in hotels for both of these (Great Escape & SoundCity), however this time I'm camping whilst at EotR...it's certainly been a while since I camped out in a tent, so I am little nervous, plus I'm currently suffering from a bout of depression at the moment, so I'm hoping the festival will be able to cheer my spirits up a bit.

I live in Surrey and am catching the train down to Salisbury (due to arrive at 11:20am) and then getting the 12:00-midday festival bus to the site.

If anyone else is travelling this way and wants to meet-up, please feel free to get in touch.

Look forward to meeting some of you over the weekend.

Regards,

Jon.