Latest announcement(s)

smogo

Okay, that new announcement is more like it! Wiley, Skepta, Roni Size Reprazent live, DJ Yoda*, Jaguar Skills, Drenge, Kero Kero Bonito... right up my alley.

* I'm not keen on his Breakfast of Champions project judging by the album, but he's doing a DJ set in Bollywood too.

You forgot the Chuckle Brothers

How could anyone?!

Will Wiley even bother to turn up?

Its doubtful :P

Meh annoucement, should have held out and used it to pad out other smaller ones I think. Their all acts regular festival goers (and some just for Bestival goers!) have seen before, good acts ...but you know :P

Its an intresting combo, I wonder how the crowds will be waiting for Muse?

What I loved about Bestival, was being able to stroll straight into the pit and find a nice position towards the back on the barrier, just before headliners!

hopefully all day, I don't want filthy casuals near the front when they play Showbiz and everyone is confused as to what the song is. I need some good hardcore musers around me so we can all boo Starlight in unison

Invaders of the Future stage announced:

All The Noise, Bearcubs, Boxed In, Champs, Clarence Clarity, Eagulls, Eaves, Eighteen Nightmares At The Lux, Ekkah, Formation, Girlpool, Graceland, Honeyblood, Honne, Jagaara, JJ Hodari, Kate Simko & London Electric Orchestra, Kiko Bun, Kimberley Anne, La Priest, LIA: Life Imitates Art, Laura Moody, Lion Babe, Mura Musa, Palace, Plastic Mermaids, Polar Maps, Ratboy, Real Lies, Secaina Hudson, Shelter Point, Skinny Girl Diet, Soak, Stormzy, The Bohicas, The Skints, The Slow Show, Thomston, To Kill A King, Walking On Cars, Wild Smiles