Wikipedia page about Glastonbury Line-ups

bombfrog

Have I missed something? This Wiki page is not entirely accurate!

it wont be - I have a Wikipedia editor account so if I wanted to ' I could delete that whole page ' but then others can bring it back - over time the pages may end up more accurate,
they are very touchy - have a look at the Freeview page
there was a huge argument over a ' list of Freeview channels ' and this has been going on for years even although all the information can be proved by switching on a TV set - some days the list can be seen and then it will vanish - its all just pissing about.
in the past any line up page ' cant be proved until after the festival '
its just the way it is.

I'll give you 1/100 odds that it was The Wessex Casual.

I added a few touches tbf. I didn't think it'd be hard to guess (or find out).

Odds have now taken off the market.

Revision drives me to insanity at times. Quite looking forward to returning to normality tomorrow in all fairness.

Sorry.

I could give you 1/100 odds for another user on here but I'm not keen on doing that :lol:

Edited by The Placid Casual

Well somebody clearly thinks they're funny because they keep changing it.

Neil could probably tell us who it is. Their IP address is -------------------

Don't think it's fair to ask Neil to start outing people for harmless trolling of other websites.

.... This sort of makes it look like I did it, doesn't it?

Don't think it's fair to ask Neil to start outing people for harmless trolling of other websites.

.... This sort of makes it look like I did it, doesn't it?

I didn't actually expect he would, just pointing out that it's possible through the forum admin console.

Also, I'd disagree that editing Wikipedia pages is harmless. At best it's just a bit crass and immature (although I think the people involved are school kids judging by the Facebook/Twitter pages I found), at worst it puts pages of information about Glastonbury's festival at risk of being deleted forever, which I definitely don't think is harmless.

I wouldn't mind so much if it was actually funny, but whoever did it isn't exactly a comedy genius are they?

Well somebody clearly thinks they're funny because they keep changing it.

Neil could probably tell us who it is. Their IP address is 87.115.105.203

According to this website -> http://www.iplocation.net/ <- they live in Pool, Sheffield and London all at once :lol:

That's what your missus says!

What missus :(

Edited by Zac Quinn

I added a few touches tbf. I didn't think it'd be hard to guess (or find out).

Odds have now taken off the market.

Revision drives me to insanity at times. Quite looking forward to returning to normality tomorrow in all fairness.

Sorry.

I could give you 1/100 odds for another user on here but I'm not keen on doing that :lol:

Huh? I was't having a go, I was just naming probably the only user on the Glasto boards that'd know Will's second name. :lol:

Ah sorry mate, I got the total wrong end of the stick there.

Looking back, I can't believe I wasted so much time that I should have been revising on that site :lol:

I almost posted the other day that I'd noticed you've started posting a lot more now that exam time has come around :lol: Think it was when you started the thread on The Common.