The 2015 I have my tickets thread!

dingbat2

They are sent to whoever pays the postage for each delivery

I was the lead booker for 6 people in the deposits

4 of which paid their own balances between them

My friend paid for mine and his, so we paid 3 delivery charges (I know all of them, they don't all know each other) & my order as the lead booker in October still means I get no tickets sent to me

Could my day get any better, the mighty canaries beat Ipswich to make it to Wembley next week!

I'm off to get bladders

What a day!

YES!

I was there yesterday, what a day! Even better, I live two stops away from Wembley. So both my Glasto coach and the big final are right around the corner.

Still yet to get my tickets :'(

ayy? Whenever one of my friends has got a ticket for me seetickets sent MY ticket to my house.

I think it depends on what we mean by lead booker. Lead booker I think means "lead payer" so if you paid for more than one peson when you paid the balance then all the people's tickets you paid for will be sent to you. Hence only one delivery charge. It has nothing to do with who originally booked the tickets in October

I think anyway!

To clarify.....in April, the Lead Booker has the option to pay the balance of all the bookings they made. They can choose to pay the balance of just their ticket, everyone's ticket or a selection. Ig the LB pays your balance at the same time as they pay theirs, then they get posted the tickets. If you pay your balance independently, the ticket's posted to you. Speaking as the LB, this year, my group paid their balances themselves, so I only received my ticket in the post. Hope that helps xx