Worthy View Tickets or not?

DaveyGee

Hi All,

First Glasto ever this year :-)

I was wondering as the event tickets at starting to be despatched, do you also get a ticket or similar for Worthy View + parking

or do you just use your confirmation email when arriving? :biggrin:

Thanks

Dave

Just checked progress of the WV order and its says that See don't have the tickets yet. I guess they will be sent separately.

Correct. WV gets dealt with seperately to the main tickets/car park. You most likely recieve it late may/early june. That's been our experience last couple of years anyway.

In terms of getting in to WV, you just need your Glasto ticket and WV confirmation email. Also, if it's the same procedure as last year, if members of your party are arriving at different times to you (as the lead booker), then you'll need to nominate them formally as a second group leader and they'll be sent their own confirmation email by WV. They can't use just a copy of your confirmation email. It was a bit of a hassle tbh last year, but all worked fine. In case it helps anyone, this is the email I sent to them:

Hi Worthy View Crew,

Thanks for getting back to me. The 4 of us will be travelling in THREE separate groups as we live in different areas of the country. Although we will try our best to arrive at a similar time, this obviously can't be guaranteed, so each travel group will need to be able to access Worthy View independently. I guess you therefore need the names and email addresses of 3 nominated group leaders not 2?

The full details of our party on booking reference [My Booking Reference Number] are as follows:

Travel Group 1 - My Name (Lead Booker; Email: My Email)
Travel Group 2 - Friend's Name (Second Nominated Group Leader; Email: Her Email)
Travel Group 3 - Friend's Name (Third Nominated Group Leader; Email: Her Email); Fourth friend's name.

Is this information ok?

Many thanks

This information was fine and was all sorted.