Jump to content

Glastocam!


pauladam

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Claire0406 said:

19th June is the scheduled end date for them unless they are staying for take down 

Presumably though, that's for all of the core infrastructure rather than just the super fence which will need to be finished well ahead of that.

Obviously once the super fence is done, they've still got most of the other fences and trackway to do.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I saw folks talking about widescreen options a bit earlier up the feed, I've just found an open source Mac app called Plash that displays websites on your desktop so thought I would share with ya 🙂 I used the https://open-developments.co.uk/glastoCam/ link for the site and it works well!!! 

 

100% getting no work done now 🤦‍♂️

 

Screenshot 2022-05-19 at 12.45.42.png

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Camden Leisure Pirate said:

I saw folks talking about widescreen options a bit earlier up the feed, I've just found an open source Mac app called Plash that displays websites on your desktop so thought I would share with ya 🙂 I used the https://open-developments.co.uk/glastoCam/ link for the site and it works well!!! 

 

100% getting no work done now 🤦‍♂️

 

Screenshot 2022-05-19 at 12.45.42.png

Wow that’s bloody amazing 😻 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Wow that’s bloody amazing 😻 

Just messing about with it and it has a temporary browsing mode too, so you can interact with the background as if it is the webpage i.e. to zoom in etc 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, squirrelarmy said:

Would it be wrong to buy one of these just for viewing the webcam

C7221A12-BD5F-43AB-B743-8691CC0E4582.thumb.jpeg.3fd5be26fa6a24a1336e045218179892.jpeg

perfectly normal buddy , looks like my desk , just missing one monitor , three is the way forward !

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Camden Leisure Pirate said:

Literally took 2mins, and you can set the app to refresh the screen, set opacity etc...pretty impressed tbf!

Just found out the hard way it requires 11.5 or later, and i'd put off updating my mac for so long! Needs must though...
 

327624617_Screenshot2022-05-19at12_50_50.thumb.png.ae94318cbecdcdee0ae15a5eb9d2771c.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, yehbutnobut said:

Just found out the hard way it requires 11.5 or later, and i'd put off updating my mac for so long! Needs must though...
 

327624617_Screenshot2022-05-19at12_50_50.thumb.png.ae94318cbecdcdee0ae15a5eb9d2771c.png

Sorry I should of linked it but wasn't sure if that would be okay 🙂 100% worth it!! got to love tech folks man they get shit done!! wish I did, all I'm doing is staring at my desktop now 🤦‍♂️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Camden Leisure Pirate said:

I saw folks talking about widescreen options a bit earlier up the feed, I've just found an open source Mac app called Plash that displays websites on your desktop so thought I would share with ya 🙂 I used the https://open-developments.co.uk/glastoCam/ link for the site and it works well!!! 

 

100% getting no work done now 🤦‍♂️

 

Screenshot 2022-05-19 at 12.45.42.png

I bet when you bring up Excel on that baby you are really looking at that spreadsheet...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Camden Leisure Pirate said:

I saw folks talking about widescreen options a bit earlier up the feed, I've just found an open source Mac app called Plash that displays websites on your desktop so thought I would share with ya 🙂 I used the https://open-developments.co.uk/glastoCam/ link for the site and it works well!!! 

 

100% getting no work done now 🤦‍♂️

 

Screenshot 2022-05-19 at 12.45.42.png

I didn't think this thread could get any better!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Camden Leisure Pirate said:

I saw folks talking about widescreen options a bit earlier up the feed, I've just found an open source Mac app called Plash that displays websites on your desktop so thought I would share with ya 🙂 I used the https://open-developments.co.uk/glastoCam/ link for the site and it works well!!! 

 

100% getting no work done now 🤦‍♂️

 

Screenshot 2022-05-19 at 12.45.42.png

My friend has one of those Samsung 49" beasts that costs about a grand that he bought for gaming, yours looks very similar.

Have you got 3 french hunting knives underneath it?  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, bakon said:

I didn't think this thread could get any better!

🙂 cheers bro...I couldn't believe how easy it was to sort!

 

2 minutes ago, clarkete said:

My friend has one of those Samsung 49" beasts that costs about a grand that he bought for gaming, yours looks very similar.

Have you got 3 french hunting knives underneath it?  

Yeah its a Samsung screen but in an Eltectriq case, I loves it! and yeah that is three Opinels🤦‍♂️ I always get them from France when I go biking or snowboarding...even though they are just glorified letter/package openers most of the time!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The only sensible option would be for Claire’s partner to build an undetectable but critical area of weakness into the fence to allow access to the site

Of course due to the high security he’d need to entrust the plans into the care of a utility droid to get them off site and into the hands of the eFests rebel alliance. But those are minor details.

Edited by Twiggy553
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Camden Leisure Pirate said:

🙂 cheers bro...I couldn't believe how easy it was to sort!

 

Yeah its a Samsung screen but in an Eltectriq case, I loves it! and yeah that is three Opinels🤦‍♂️ I always get them from France when I go biking or snowboarding...even though they are just glorified letter/package openers most of the time!!

Oh are you still allowed to bring knives back, like in the glory days of school trips with flick knives and french bangers?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, clarkete said:

Oh are you still allowed to bring knives back, like in the glory days of school trips with flick knives and french bangers?

🤣 mate just like those days!! aaah French bangers!! I just chuck em in hold luggage next to the throwing stars😉

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Camden Leisure Pirate said:

🤣 mate just like those days!! aaah French bangers!! I just chuck em in hold luggage next to the throwing stars😉

35+ years ago those things were mental.  You'd never quite know whether the fuse was slow or scarily quick until you lit it 😱

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, clarkete said:

35+ years ago those things were mental.  You'd never quite know whether the fuse was slow or scarily quick until you lit it 😱

🤣 all round good times tho! was about as long ago for me! different world...we got away with owt!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Twiggy553 said:

The only sensible option would be for Claire’s partner to build an undetectable but critical area of weakness into the fence to allow access to the site

Of course due to the high security he’d need to entrust the plans into the care of a utility droid to get them off site and into the hands of the eFests rebel alliance. But those are minor details.

I’m pretty sure we can convince a local farm hand to smuggle the plans out. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, clarkete said:

Oh are you still allowed to bring knives back, like in the glory days of school trips with flick knives and french bangers?

On a school trip in the 80s to Bayeux we bought loads of bangers, some bright spark decided to let a load off at the tapestry museum, we were politely asked to leave……France.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Smeble said:

On a school trip in the 80s to Bayeux we bought loads of bangers, some bright spark decided to let a load off at the tapestry museum, we were politely asked to leave……France.

🤣🤣 They don't make school trips like they used to!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Camden Leisure Pirate said:

🤣🤣 They don't make school trips like they used to!

I've still got a load from school trip days in a bag - they must be, what 37 years old and I let one off last Nov 5th and its still worked!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Pinhead said:

I've still got a load from school trip days in a bag - they must be, what 37 years old and I let one off last Nov 5th and its still worked!

No way...brilliant! next level self control mate, would've lasted for about two mins after I'd bought em if it was me! with anything like that im like>>

father-dougal-father-ted.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...