Glastocam!

pauladam

1 minute ago, Losing my hair said:

This is Spinal Tap was on BBC last Saturday - still available on iPlayer if anybody has never seen it (or wants to see it again).

Watched it again, seen it so many times. Stonehenge just cracks me up every time. 

3 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Will be really weird to see Jimmy McGill's brother in it.  He looked like a totally different person when he was younger.

He was Fred (Derf) in short circuit 2 lol

8 minutes ago, Claire0406 said:

Imagine if there was no webcam 👀

That would mean that the fence wouldn’t be he and Pangea she ….  It might also mean that the productivity of the U.K. in the run up to June massively increases 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

That would mean that the fence wouldn’t be he and Pangea she ….  It might also mean that the productivity of the U.K. in the run up to June massively increases 

id also probably go up a grade or two in my current exams. efestivals.co.uk/glastocam > revision right now

3 hours ago, dotdash79 said:

My wife things these are compost loos

image.png.db2e85bae003ad359d69be5025bd710c.png

They’ve been there for years. One of the cubicles collapsed on the Saturday night/Sunday morning in 2014 and someone ended up in the wheelie bin beneath. That’ll teach them for hovering over the seat! 

30 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Getting lost backstage, so funny and supposedly based on a true story. 
dramatic looking sky over the Tor tonight

14E0591B-57E6-428E-ADBA-041A6AED95E6.thumb.jpeg.4412577a14430209e936ebf408ad500e.jpeg

Beautiful, going up to our caravan again this weekend for my birthday. Can’t wait.