Glastocam!

pauladam

Just now, squirrelarmy said:

Is the fence surrounding Pangeas remains there to stop people getting souvenirs?

Prob just plain old Health & Safety innit… I guess it counts as a demolition site? 

2 hours ago, Claire0406 said:

Just been for a walk around site got some lovely pics to share with you all, F9C558B0-BE1D-4D10-9F71-D1D86D6B7628.thumb.jpeg.6757812517cbb2bf3c69f941b3961fa7.jpegFD84DC88-0F16-4745-9B8E-6C0E61043563.thumb.jpeg.a19a037e939d149f6574d00520878198.jpeg90A5BFA7-C66E-4048-A09F-FA9685B7CC37.thumb.jpeg.829402c6694740e92256480357608190.jpegD4EFF287-B717-4C1B-B0ED-57FC52443610.thumb.jpeg.4092d0347366f4df243029d42379bbbd.jpeg

IMG_0516.MOVUnavailable  

IMG_0517.MOVUnavailable  

IMG_0518.MOVUnavailable  

IMG_0519.MOVUnavailable  

Thanks for sharing Claire, it's always great to see close ups as the site build progresses 🙂

3 minutes ago, tumbles said:

Do they not need to keep a gap for the shooting meets that run up to 10th June  or is that done in the fields inside the fence? 

Presume they just drive in Gate A ? And show some kind of passes to access the site 

6 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Presume they just drive in Gate A ? And show some kind of passes to access the site 

I wasn’t sure where they actually shoot from is it in the woods by where the gap is? They seem to park in Arcadia field and then walk up? 

20 minutes ago, tumbles said:

I wasn’t sure where they actually shoot from is it in the woods by where the gap is? They seem to park in Arcadia field and then walk up? 

i kind of just thought they shoot upwards in the park ? 

Judging by the 2019 build, the next week should see lots of track being laid down across the site. Park stage should get dressed and the Other stage will get her flaps on (for want of a better term). Towards the end of the week, we could start to see crates being delivered to Silver Hayes and maybe Leftfield.

Back in 2017, when the Spider last graced the farm, the first of the Arcadia crew appeared on the webcam on 6th June, so we may have another 2-3 weeks to wait for them, but who knows.

We could also start to see two different sections of the fence being built at the same time. The second section appeared here in 2019, soon after the join happened which we're anticipating today, so it's the place to watch in the coming days:

fence.thumb.jpg.b210f02a362a74fe2781de148cdba112.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, kalifire said:

Judging by the 2019 build, the next week should see lots of track being laid down across the site. Park stage should get dressed and the Other stage will get her flaps on (for want of a better term). Towards the end of the week, we could start to see crates being delivered to Silver Hayes and maybe Leftfield.

Back in 2017, when the Spider last graced the farm, the first of the Arcadia crew appeared on the webcam on 6th June, so we may have another 2-3 weeks to wait for them, but who knows.

We could also start to see two different sections of the fence being built at the same time. The second section appeared here in 2019, soon after the join happened which we're anticipating today, so it's the place to watch in the coming days:

fence.thumb.jpg.b210f02a362a74fe2781de148cdba112.jpg

The trucks with track have just rocked up by Arcadia! 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, JayBalls said:

Yeah was thinking that, absolutely tipped it down here earlier.

Rain did indeed stop play, I made it back to my  partners compound just as it started. He came back covered in mud, conditions up on the hill were not good, tractor was sliding down the hill and just overall very dangerous. 

Also I think I got a glimpse at the new glade stage yesterday 👀 

they were working on it so didn’t get any pics as I’d be in the way but if I’m right it’s going to look sickkkkkk. 

will try and get some pics soon.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Claire0406 said:

Also I think I got a glimpse at the new glade stage yesterday 👀 

they were working on it so didn’t get any pics as I’d be in the way but if I’m right it’s going to look sickkkkkk. 

will try and get some pics soon.

Just a question on this to everybody.

Do we want photos of new stuff or do want to discover it for ourselves when we get there?

Personally, I'd rather wait until I arrive and I know the festival have asked people not to post photos.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Losing my hair said:

Just a question on this to everybody.

Do we want photos of new stuff or do want to discover it for ourselves when we get there?

Personally, I'd rather wait until I arrive and I know the festival have asked people not to post photos.

Don't look at this discussion topic then? 🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 1