Glastocam!

pauladam

The webcams are still capturing images. In the meantime I've made my collection of 9400+ images from the cams available to download to do with as you wish. All of them are hi-res 4000px width images straight from the cams. Currently totalling 2.5GB, the dates these images cover are May 13th -> July 3rd. And yes, the filenames are timestamped :-)

I've zipped these up and you can grab them from: https://goo.gl/xirJ3h

NB: Google will say there's an error (only because it balks at scanning anything >2.3GB) click the download button when prompted and you'll get access to 'download it anyway'.

NB: I'm not currently adding any new images to the library, but will as soon as they turn the cams off (if they turn them off :-).

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone else still watching the cam? It's quite therapeutic and soothing to watch the farm restored to its beautiful normal self. I'm looking forward to the ground being ploughed and made safe for the cows.

still open in my safari browser. starting to feel like it never happed. I'm pretty sure it's abit of a worthy farm ritual to undress the pyramid when everything else has been finished.

Took a look this morning whilst at the office desk :/

It really is a magical place isn't it..how can that atmosphere be created anywhere else. Probably the same every year but did anyone feel like it went by in the blink of an eye this year?

• Upvote 1

The site is looking rather depressing at the moment.. it looks so empty and quiet.

I can't agree with that. It looks somewhat wonderful to have the land returned to its natural state. Part of the reason Glastonbury is so great is because we get to experience the energy and the experience of Worthy Farm. Watching it become what it is only enhances the experience of our invitation to spend five days enjoying it.

• Upvote 2

I can't agree with that. It looks somewhat wonderful to have the land returned to its natural state. Part of the reason Glastonbury is so great is because we get to experience the energy and the experience of Worthy Farm. Watching it become what it is only enhances the experience of our invitation to spend five days enjoying it.

You big hippy :D

The people and the history have their part - it's a lovely part of the country though for sure. Certainly no three month clean up this time, wonder when the cows will be out?

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to resurrect the thread but was struck by just how clear the site looks today after a month since we all left home... Everything gradually re-greening and returning to nature with the Pyramid poised to get undressed again for another year. Seems so long ago already - were we ever really there...

https://panodata2.panomax.com/cams/879/recent_full.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...