Glastocam!

pauladam

I have made a promise to myself not to look at the webcam or the pano-pic at all today.

So far, so good.

Tomorrow I will see it. With my naked, almost unbelieving eyes.

:)

Ben

I'm fairly confident, of all people on here, you are going to appreciate it a lot! Enjoy!!

I have made a promise to myself not to look at the webcam or the pano-pic at all today.

So far, so good.

Tomorrow I will see it. With my naked, almost unbelieving eyes.

:)

Ben

Try make sure that when walking up the slope of the valley on the south side that you do not look back until you get to the top. Id recommend going up past the Ribbon Tower in the Park to the back there to the viewing platform

Twill be tough not to look back but try not to

image.jpg

Looking good GF, will see you very soon ......  :giveheart:

STL

.... bleedin ek they don't waste their time in pennards .....  :music:

And with crew camping at the bottom and crew taking over the top prior to gates open there is a lot less space for Mr and Mrs J.Public on said hill these days.............

And with crew camping at the bottom and crew taking over the top prior to gates open there is a lot less space for Mr and Mrs J.Public on said hill these days.............

Yep, south of the line getting less and less public camping.

Sadly my pennards days are behind me as I turn up on Thursday these days.  I'm normally camping where I used to park my car back in 90's.