Glastocam!

pauladam

I have a pic I love from 2004 of my old tent virtually sideways after we set it up - wind does strange things while you're setting up

Dunno what that big roof is for by mandela, never anything there before... will need someone on site to tell ya

I'm grabbing all images and archiving them off at the moment,

I'll eave my script running over the week if it's still up, in the past they've turned it off though,

but this is the new cam so maybe they'll keep it up?

You know that they're archiving the images themselves? Or is your script pulling them out of the archive?

Also noticed that some wing like bits have been added onto the Pyramid stage decoration today, I wondered about those when they were shown lying down in deebeedoobie's pictures.

#Glastonbury #pyramidStage sorted. #glastofest #glasto pic.twitter.com/nNJYoWiQyY

— markshorland (@markezawomble)

June 22, 2015

Thanks, Ben - you too, mate. I can't wait to read your reaction as a Glasto virgin. It was my first last year and I was overwhelmed. Will you be at the eFests meet on Wednesday evening? Hope to share a pint with you then.

Edited by kalifire

Maybe it's just me, but it feels a bit like with this super HD extensive webcam and people on the Glasto chat Facebook group posting pictures from onsite, it's taken away a bit of the surprise for when we actually get there.

Previously we've only had the lady on here who posts a few panoramic photos beforehand, a few sneaky onsite snaps and the old webcam

Or perhaps I'm just getting grumpy cos we are so so close now but time is dragging! Knew it was a bad idea to take this whole week off work

Maybe it's just me, but it feels a bit like with this super HD extensive webcam and people on the Glasto chat Facebook group posting pictures from onsite, it's taken away a bit of the surprise for when we actually get there.

Previously we've only had the lady on here who posts a few panoramic photos beforehand, a few sneaky onsite snaps and the old webcam

Or perhaps I'm just getting grumpy cos we are so so close now but time is dragging! Knew it was a bad idea to take this whole week off work

You are a grown up - you have a choice as to whether to look or not.

• Upvote 1

Ah what you see on this camera pales in comparison to what one sees, feels and experiences the first time you walk up a hill on the south of the site and then turn around. The likes of benny will still be utterly blown away when they see it. 100%

I am, every time, still............

Edited by ThomThomDrum