pauladam

Glastocam!

How do you go back in time on the camera?

Think there is a date/time stamp thing you can do with the url and it was posted about previously but I dont know the exact url format 

Edited by ThomThomDrum

Think there is a date/time stamp thing you can do with the url and it was posted about previously but I dont know the exact url format 

Ahh fair enough. When it was first posted up you could do that thing where you could fast forward in time. Massive shame that it's gone.

Ahh fair enough. When it was first posted up you could do that thing where you could fast forward in time. Massive shame that it's gone.

What you could see in to the future?!  I could've given myself a wave!

What you could see in to the future?!  I could've given myself a wave!

It was awesome. I saw myself passed out in the stone circle.

Edited by The Placid Casual

It was awesome. I saw myself passed out in the stone circle.

That will be Wednesday night for me I reckon, Gillespie'd!

If I stand on top of my tent I reckon i'll just to say get in the camera view.

So if they're reading, MOVE IT TO THE LEFT!

Yeah Beeb! Move the camera angle to the LEFT!!! :)

Or could you possibly politely explain the reasoning for not doing so we can all go "ahhhhhhhhhhh! We understand"!!! ;)

Edited by ThomThomDrum

One obviously assumes they are workers/crew. Are they not forced to used the designated crew camps? 

I don't know where to put this but looks like there's a bar on the hill now above the park.

According to Emily's Instagram https://instagram.com/p/4EWtm_RCum/

That's from the Crows next isn't it? A pity it MIGHT not be like that next week :(

That's from the Crows next isn't it? A pity it MIGHT not be like that next week :(

No the crows nest is further over and doesn't serve alcohol. Plus it doesn't look like that

I mentioned this last week but there's 2 new structures on the hill above the park now. The crows nest is right to the left

One obviously assumes they are workers/crew. Are they not forced to used the designated crew camps? 

Dont one of the pre-pitched companie shave some space up there?  Camplight perhaps?

What a beautiful sight the webcam is today - full to the brim of fun stuff waiting to be experienced!  Can't we just pop down today instead of waiting a week?

What a beautiful sight the webcam is today - full to the brim of fun stuff waiting to be experienced!  Can't we just pop down today instead of waiting a week?

It is indeed, what a shame that next week is predicted to be a bit miserable, wish it was sunny like today.

No the crows nest is further over and doesn't serve alcohol. Plus it doesn't look like that

I mentioned this last week but there's 2 new structures on the hill above the park now. The crows nest is right to the left

Her instagram post clearly states 'Tricketts Bar' , yes, it's a bar. Yay!