Glastocam!

pauladam

Am I right in thinking that traders start to go on site tomorrow?

If so it's going to be great to watch it filling up

I've no idea really but I'd imagine many will not be there until Monday or Tuesday if they are trading at various events around the country this weekend.

Can't wait to watch it start filling up though!

Excitement levels now at 1000000%, unable to focus at work at all either (note to self, don't set Glastocam as homepage on work laptop next year!)

I just went back to the early shots of the site and compared it to how it is now - wow, what a transformation (obviously I knew there would be!) and its just going to get better!

Whatever the weather throws at us....I will be having fun

Is anyone thinking of taking a massive "hello efests/Glastocam Watchers" banner on Wednesday to see if they can be spotted by the cam :)

:) , I was going to post about it this morning, still naked! Phew that's a relief ! Can't wait to get there and see it in all it's glory............... I'm actually only seeing two bands on it the whole weekend mind :)

Ahh fair enough. When it was first posted up you could do that thing where you could fast forward in time. Massive shame that it's gone.

What you could see in to the future?!  I could've given myself a wave!